Hello from Goodway, AL

Couldn't really find a place to intro myself so I figured here would be as good as any. From Mississippi but married and moved to Alabama. Mostly ride on the Alabama but have ridden the Tombigbee, willing to ride anywhere!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oilfieldtrash82 View Post
    Couldn't really find a place to intro myself so I figured here would be as good as any. From Mississippi but married and moved to Alabama. Mostly ride on the Alabama but have ridden the Tombigbee, willing to ride anywhere!
    Welcome to the Hulk !!! You've come to the right place. Keep checking in here on the "Southeast" section of the forum. Chuck (Maxadrenelin) has most of South Alabama and Florida covered along w/ others, and check out Billy Crews (83Gator) PWC Trailfinder website for extensive details on places to ride. Good luck !!!

Rooster what part of Louisiana you from? As the name suggests I am a frequent traveller through your part of the woods. Have been through all of the southern areas and count many people from Louisiana as close friends. Y'all shore do have yalls share of cops though, every time I come through on te way to work I see more between Slidell and new Orleans than I do from my house through two states.

Edit: billy is the reason I came over here from another forum, he recommended the swap, have to say I'm agreeing with him so far.

Thread Information