Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

My V-Tech experience

I just want to say Jonathon from vtech has been great in helping getting my ski tuned. from day 1 they would send me maps to my liking. Even on saturday and sunday. My ski is a stock 2012 rxpx, but has a custom spec cam which demands much more fuel in the higher rpms. Therefore a custom tune needs to be built. V tech has more then stepped up to the plate with helping my situation, and while we still havent gotten it perfect yet, he still continues to help. In my eyes it was well worth the money. Just my experience so far and figured I would post
    Last edited by blackvr; 03-24-2013 at 08:50 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvr View Post
    I just want to say Jonathon from vtech has been great in helping getting my ski tuned. I originally had the athena ecu which came off another friends stock 2012 rxpx. Lets just say both him and I were unhappy with there service. So I sold it and bought a v tech. from day 1 they would send me maps to my liking. Even on saturday and sunday. My ski is a stock 2012 rxpx, but has a custom spec cam which demands much more fuel in the higher rpms. Therefore a custom tune needs to be built. V tech has more then stepped up to the plate with helping my situation, and while we still havent gotten it perfect yet, he still continues to help. In my eyes it was well worth the money. Just my experience so far and figured I would post
    Im with ya on Riva's customer service. That's awesome about VTECH though because it seems like many have had issues. Glad they are taking care of ya!

+1
    Thats great Jonaton stepped up and helped you.

Just curious as to what Riva couldn't help with. Have been happy with their service so far with Athena.

+1
    yea and I live 30 min from Riva. you would figure they would want to help. I even offered to bring my ski to them. didnt even get a reply. If you want it or need it, Vtech definitely will do there best to accommodate.

+1
    [
    Last edited by blackvr; 03-24-2013 at 08:51 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Thats great Jonaton stepped up and helped you.

Just curious as to what Riva couldn't help with. Have been happy with their service so far with Athena.
    Thats cause your duke and you can have alot to say. They better keep you happy lol. theres a whole laundry list to complain about. im just gonna leave it at that. if you want to know, pm me
    I'm pretty unbiased and can't imagine they would like me that much with what I've said in the past. Robert has been very helpful and maybe I can help. Athena has been great so far and happy with what I can do even on race ski. Sending u PM.

Jonaton has also been very forthgiving.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    can't imagine they would like me that much with what I've said in the past.
    I say the same thing all the time! Especially after alcohol consumption...

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    No matter how good a product is...... customer service will always make or break it. Over the years, I've never been happy with Riva's overall customer service either. The Athena's features sound awesome "as advertised"..... but I know way better than to jump on that bus right now! V-tech is a great option, and it's awesome to hear the positive feed back "after the sale"

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    No matter how good a product is...... customer service will always make or break it. Over the years, I've never been happy with Riva's overall customer service either. The Athena's features sound awesome "as advertised"..... but I know way better than to jump on that bus right now! V-tech is a great option, and it's awesome to hear the positive feed back "after the sale"
    Couldn't agree more Brian and have been very happy with both parties. Really like the Athena dash and software, sorry to see Brian not get same results.

Autism Speaks. Its Time To Listen gOt BoOsT's Avatar
    +1
    I just want to say Jonathon from vtech has been great in helping getting my ski tuned. I originally had the athena ecu which came off another friends stock 2012 rxpx. Lets just say both him and I were unhappy with there service. So I sold it and bought a v tech. from day 1 they would send me maps to my liking. Even on saturday and sunday. My ski is a stock 2012 rxpx, but has a custom spec cam which demands much more fuel in the higher rpms. Therefore a custom tune needs to be built. V tech has more then stepped up to the plate with helping my situation, and while we still havent gotten it perfect yet, he still continues to help. In my eyes it was well worth the money. Just my experience so far and figured I would post
    +1 ive got lots of help even on the weekend trying to get a good turbo map. vtech has stepped up big time in the customer service dept

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information