Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 2011 300lx

  1. #1

    2011 300lx

    Been looking at a variety of machines at local boat shows. Currently on a 2011 Sea Doo GTI. A local dealer I've dealt with in the past has a new 2011 300LX I can purchase at 11K even. He's offering a decent trade in value for my ski. Any thoughts, opinions on this machine and the overall deal?


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    11k otd ? Decent price. Good ski. Make sure you have them check and tighten the prop. Before delivery.

  3. #3
    brisyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    681
    +1
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Paws View Post
    Been looking at a variety of machines at local boat shows. Currently on a 2011 Sea Doo GTI. A local dealer I've dealt with in the past has a new 2011 300LX I can purchase at 11K even. He's offering a decent trade in value for my ski. Any thoughts, opinions on this machine and the overall deal?
    Ah you jump from a scooter to a beast is it 11k out the door or plus tax and prep?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by brisyl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Paws View Post
    Been looking at a variety of machines at local boat shows. Currently on a 2011 Sea Doo GTI. A local dealer I've dealt with in the past has a new 2011 300LX I can purchase at 11K even. He's offering a decent trade in value for my ski. Any thoughts, opinions on this machine and the overall deal?
    Ah you jump from a scooter to a beast is it 11k out the door or plus tax and prep?
    I would be paying only tax on the difference, in this case it's 5K.

  5. #5
    brisyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    681
    +1
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Paws View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brisyl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Paws View Post
    Been looking at a variety of machines at local boat shows. Currently on a 2011 Sea Doo GTI. A local dealer I've dealt with in the past has a new 2011 300LX I can purchase at 11K even. He's offering a decent trade in value for my ski. Any thoughts, opinions on this machine and the overall deal?
    Ah you jump from a scooter to a beast is it 11k out the door or plus tax and prep?
    I would be paying only tax on the difference, in this case it's 5K.
    it's a good price and a good machine, is it your first ski? and where do you ride the most river or open sea?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by brisyl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Paws View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brisyl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Paws View Post
    Been looking at a variety of machines at local boat shows. Currently on a 2011 Sea Doo GTI. A local dealer I've dealt with in the past has a new 2011 300LX I can purchase at 11K even. He's offering a decent trade in value for my ski. Any thoughts, opinions on this machine and the overall deal?
    Ah you jump from a scooter to a beast is it 11k out the door or plus tax and prep?
    I would be paying only tax on the difference, in this case it's 5K.
    it's a good price and a good machine, is it your first ski? and where do you ride the most river or open sea?

    Would be my 5th ski, been riding for 20+ years. Most riding is done offshore.

  7. #7
    brisyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    681
    +1
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Paws View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brisyl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Paws View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brisyl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Paws View Post
    Been looking at a variety of machines at local boat shows. Currently on a 2011 Sea Doo GTI. A local dealer I've dealt with in the past has a new 2011 300LX I can purchase at 11K even. He's offering a decent trade in value for my ski. Any thoughts, opinions on this machine and the overall deal?
    Ah you jump from a scooter to a beast is it 11k out the door or plus tax and prep?
    I would be paying only tax on the difference, in this case it's 5K.
    it's a good price and a good machine, is it your first ski? and where do you ride the most river or open sea?

    Would be my 5th ski, been riding for 20+ years. Most riding is done offshore.
    then i would not consider a GTI, it's a river ski, you won't find a better machine then the 300 for offsore ride, it's the ultimate offshore ski

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2011 300lx speed
    By bk0377 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 03:21 PM
  2. 2011 Kawasaki Ultra 300X and 300LX info
    By Green Hulk in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:45 PM
  3. 2011 ultra 300lx is junk
    By paul1968 in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 01:24 AM
  4. FS R & D Ultra 300X/300LX 2011/2012 New ride plate! in water twice!
    By Hurricane1000 in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 02:16 PM
  5. 2011 Kawasaki Ultra 300LX Unstable and Dangerous
    By scout495 in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •