Thread: help me please

help me please

has anyone seen the video on you tube of the kawasaki ultra 250 and a seadoo the video shows the seadoo beating the kawasaki but the kawasaki is just cruisin. My question is talking about the new seadoo rxp 2 seater and the kawasaki ultra 250 also is there any yamaha that will compete or any other ski that is as fast as these two skis. I am looking in to buying a new ski and don't have much information. #1 which ski is most reliable and are the supercharged engines breaking down a lot. #2 which ski has the best 0-60. #3 which ski handles best #4 in your opinion what is the all around best ski keeping reliability in mind (i don't want to be fixing the ski every week). also what ever ski i choose it will remain stock. Looking forward to all of you experienced answers

has anyone seen the video on you tube of the kawasaki ultra 250 and a seadoo the video shows the seadoo beating the kawasaki but the kawasaki is just cruisin. My question is talking about the new seadoo rxp 2 seater and the kawasaki ultra 250 also is there any yamaha that will compete or any other ski that is as fast as these two skis.

No, these are the two fastest skis

I am looking in to buying a new ski and don't have much information. #1 which ski is most reliable and are the supercharged engines breaking down a lot.

A RXP with upgraded supercharger washers, or a NA 4-tech ski.

#2 which ski has the best 0-60.

Stock? RXP until proven otherwise by the Kawi

#3 which ski handles best

XPL is a wonderfully handling ski
    #4 in your opinion what is the all around best ski keeping reliability in mind (i don't want to be fixing the ski every week). also what ever ski i choose it will remain stock. Looking forward to all of you experienced answers

RXP/T with upgraded supercharger washers makes for a very reliable ski.

I have an 04' RXP with over 200 hours on it, and it runs right at 70 MPH with no engine mods, intake mods etc. Just free rideplate mods, skat 3 bearing mod, solas impeller, OPAS block offs.......Oh and the Supercharger washer upgrade........

Others will chime in with completely different answers I am sure of that.........

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff C View Post

Others will chime in with completely different answers I am sure of that.........
    I agree with you 100%

Banned User
    +1
    Yup, RXP/T with the washer upgrade...Every other modification is for "go-fast/handling/I'm a sexy ski" purpose...

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    you posted this in the sea doo section...need i say more?

+1

Lightbulb

You know, I have now figurred out a way to shove 7.5 pds of chit in a 5 pd bag with the stretch factor! Thats .5 pds more than ever thought possible.

Thread Information