Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

300x running 78-79mph+? true / false?

With OEM blowercharger of 300x/lx (no turbo), any experience to see 78-79mph?

+1
    Yes they are out there with the stock supercharger. What else is done they do not share but I know for a fact yes it has been done.

Banned User
    +1
    Getting to 80 is not the hard part it's keeping it alive. As stated above its been done. But cost some $$$$$$ to do it right.

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    yes it is a achievable and repeatable speed to obtain , but its a top speed ski for SHORT durations.............not a endurance setup .... same theory as drag cars , speed for the desired run time/conditions

and its not really that expensive of a target if you spend your money wisely

Waz

+1
    Anybody tell me about experience with REMAP ECU ULTRA 300 (results/mph gain) or DYNOJET (results/gain).

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    yes it is a achievable and repeatable speed to obtain , but its a top speed ski for SHORT durations.............not a endurance setup .... same theory as drag cars , speed for the desired run time/conditions

Waz

I know kaw ultra 300x factory setup explore the real limits of this engine and make it the best tool for off shore racing/use. The owner of your pump gas store love the ultra 300 entusiasts

Explore this, to closed course racing, is my job now. very good acceleration, but, I'm looking for best top speed in a closed course racing.

I will try change the pump for one more small (ultra 260), to get more RPM, remap ECU for more RPM and add Riva titanium retainers and sprins. The 160mm prop "break" the ultra 300x for good mph results. Anybody try this mod?

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Wasting you time with 260 pump , way less hookup and will cavitate like crazy... thats why kawi went 160mm. Stock pump and good prop combo and good set ski will do 74 ish in closed course in ROUGH condirion were other ski will bounce around.

Small pump is waste of time !!!!!!! For racing

From your comment I dont think you really know what u want or are doing

Waz

Quote Originally Posted by ZeXteR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post

Waz

I know kaw ultra 300x factory setup explore the real limits of this engine and make it the best tool for off shore racing/use. The owner of your pump gas store love the ultra 300 entusiasts

Explore this, to closed course racing, is my job now. very good acceleration, but, I'm looking for best top speed in a closed course racing.

I will try change the pump for one more small (ultra 260), to get more RPM, remap ECU for more RPM and add Riva titanium retainers and sprins. The 160mm prop "break" the ultra 300x for good mph results. Anybody try this mod?
    What makes this Ski a gem in the world of offshore is the Hull. In the offshore races I have been involved with (racing or part of a team effort) we are not concerned about an 80 mph Ultra. A mid 70's Ultra or even slightly slower with a good rider on it . . . this is the combination to keep an eye on. JB

+1
    Will have that answer for you in 3 weeks, stock engine/IC/SC/ECU...will be running tests with a few adjustments and posting a vid with testing data like temp current sea level etc....

+1
    Have hit regularly 75.5 mph..which is what most 300x owners have it if all internals and weather conditions are good...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information