snapper455

I hate to say it. But this big boat sells

Everybody gave me crap when Kawi mated their performance engine in a huge hull. But we are selling the crap out of these things. most dealers are already out. And most dealers are getting full pop with no complaints. Even the LX is a big hit. I guess Kawi did their market study well. OH well its what they gave us to race so we will make the best of it. Time will tell real quick if the engineering holds as well as the sales when we start racing!!!

+1
    Why would you hate to say it??
    A lot of us have been on one list or another since October. I think Kawi will do just fine with the Ultra rigs in 07.

I put the deposit on mine Oct. 2nd.

+1
    Well there is a Bright Red 250x sitting on the floor at Kelly's Kawasaki in Mesa. There is a pretty blue LX sitting right next to it.

Talk to Jeff.

+1
    [quote=snapper455;220531]Everybody gave me crap when Kawi mated their performance engine in a huge hull. But we are selling the crap out of these things. most dealers are already out. And most dealers are getting full pop with no complaints. Even the LX is a big hit. I guess Kawi did their market study well. OH well its what they gave us to race so we will make the best of it. Time will tell real quick if the engineering holds as well as the sales when we start racing!!![/quote

Sometimes theory and reality are far removed? I heard your having some NEW racers this year? I think I'll buy stock in fiberglass Co.'s cuz I think fiberglass repair MAYBE in your future

I won't forget you for helping me @ the nationals 05 Thanx

snapper455
    Paging Jeff Dick Cow Ski to the team sport trailer!!

Woe the grape vine is long already. The new riders will have fun on these. The 250 is built like a tank. Them seapoos better watch out! The 250 motor has opened the hanger door on the 06 15fSCs we dusted off this week.

+1

Best Price for Ultra 250X

Outlaw Cycles in Kansas has several Ultra 250's and LX's and is willing to ship, still in the crate for a great price. Here is there website address www.outlawcyclesks.com Ask for Andy and he will set you up, he has several in stock and more comming if interested. 785-827-1313

Thread Information