Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Ask me about my two girl shows havoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kirkland, Washington
    Posts
    190

    Cool 13/19 VS 14/20 Impeller for a 03' GP1300R

    As my daughter's favorite cartoon character would say...."here's the sitch". A few month's ago I purchased a Solas Concord impeller (YF-CD 13/19) for my 00' GP1200R. I have since upgraded my ride to a pair of 03' GP1300R's of which I want to Modify one boat to phase II level. So the "sitch" is should I install the 13/19 pitch impeller on the 1300 or purchase a new 14/20 for it?

    any and all advice is welcome and thanks guys.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    202
    IMHO I would put the 13/19 in for now and if you are going to buy a new prop then get a 14/10 DF and the HO pump parts. Don't buy a 14/10 concord and then mod the ski as at some point you will wish you added the HO pump and at that time you will have to buy a 14/10 DF prop.

  3. #3
    Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Waterloo, IA
    Posts
    1,608
    I'm also thinking of purchasing a solas concord 13/19 for my 03 gpr. is this a good choice for stock and modded skis'?

  4. #4
    Here's an opton for you. Put my Nu-jet in it. Setback and de-pitched to 12/18.5 by Carl with his race finish. Excellent condition, you can have it for $100 plus shipping if interested pm me. This is a very fast prop in that pump. I had it on my stage 2 1200 and it ran 70-71mph.

  5. #5
    My son (mohawk man) jeffsntx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Belton TX
    Posts
    2,598
    +1
    1
    I have a 13/19 concord that will be coming out of my ski. This prop was pitched by WFO. I have never run the pump and am upgrading to the HO pump. Let me know if you are interested.

  6. #6
    Ask me about my two girl shows havoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kirkland, Washington
    Posts
    190
    My goal for the GP1300R mods isnt really top speed. Going fast or real fast is cool and all but I like to fart around in the mid range alot, that and quick hole-shots are my game. Wave and wake jumping. bunny hops. kick outs....those sorta things are what I am shooting for, although a 75+ boat would be cool too.

    So I was wondering if the 13/19 is my best bet at this point in the game or would I be better off purchasing and installing the 14/10 DF and the HO pump parts?

    thanks guys

  7. #7
    Chrisrokc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    3,667
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    My goal for the GP1300R mods isnt really top speed. Going fast or real fast is cool and all but I like to fart around in the mid range alot, that and quick hole-shots are my game. Wave and wake jumping. bunny hops. kick outs....those sorta things are what I am shooting for, although a 75+ boat would be cool too.

    So I was wondering if the 13/19 is my best bet at this point in the game or would I be better off purchasing and installing the 14/10 DF and the HO pump parts?

    thanks guys
    14/20 DF

    I would buy the 2005 pump. You will get better hookup and mid range with it, and with the 14/20 you might get a few more mph. Looks to be the good choice.

  8. #8
    Ask me about my two girl shows havoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kirkland, Washington
    Posts
    190
    WOW..... 05' pump and 14/20 DF $515.00 at Island racing................can these be had for cheaper????? and does anyone want to buy a 13/19 concord still in the box?

  9. #9
    Chrisrokc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    3,667
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    WOW..... 05' pump and 14/20 DF $515.00 at Island racing................can these be had for cheaper????? and does anyone want to buy a 13/19 concord still in the box?
    When I did my swap I checked and that is a good deal. He even presses the bearing for you.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsntx View Post
    I have a 13/19 concord that will be coming out of my ski. This prop was pitched by WFO. I have never run the pump and am upgrading to the HO pump. Let me know if you are interested.
    how much ? and shipping to long island ny 11706 .. ? is this a solas yf-cd 13/19 verry interested .. please emaile me with quote [email protected] thanks troy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB - Parts Looking for Setback 13/19 or 14/20
    By thetolleyman in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 06:14 PM
  2. skat trak 13/19 or 14/20 solas dynafly?
    By jetdave56 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 12:40 PM
  3. 13/19 vs 14 /17
    By Sosa62 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 08:02 PM
  4. 13/19 or 14/20
    By jcorallo in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 10:19 PM
  5. Help me understand 13/19 vs 14/20 depitched to 13/19
    By carbuff91 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 08:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •