PWCToday is pissing me off!

Ok yeah. I'm a total newbie. I admit it. Actually I've been a lurker for quite a while and some of you may recognize me from pwct. I know what goes on over here and the whole Polaris guru anti pwct thing goin on.

Well I'm really starting to understand it.

Nater is over there trying to sell his Pro 785 perfectly legimately. Then a gaggle of fools all chime in saying he's lying about the speed of his pro and that they suck etc. blah, blah, blah. This argument extends to 20+ posts on poor naters classified thread totally ruining it.

To add insult to injury there are at least 5-6 of them all claiming that no Pro has ever gone over 60mph! I'm ready to draw blood!

Of course I'm all worked up and need to relax. I didn't help and got into the crap heap and further wasted his thread myself. For that I apologize to nater. But I got in with the intention of defending nater and Pros in general and now I am out and am staying out.

I realize that bringing this over here may be bringing the crap everone is trying to avoid to this site. That is the opposite of my intentions however.

I'm sorry. My rant is finished.

peace,
    Jonah

Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    +1
    I'm not Anti-PWC today. I just don't go there and would NOT recommend it or SBT to anyone with a real problem. I could care who has the larger community or whatever. This is where the Polaris enthusiasts hang out period. Welcome aboard.

I saw the post. It's garbage. That whole site is garbage. I never got anything but crap. I ask why a thread was deleted and all of a sudden some moderator is accusing me of making up fake names in order to deface someone who I've actually had positive encounters with. I refuse to use that site anymore, this one is so much better for my needs and the people are really cool. I've heard SBT sucks, but luckily haven't put myself in the position to find out myself. The only thing I've found useful from them are their tech tips and installation guide.

Welcome...stay here for your polaris needs, you won't be sorry.

+1
    Yeah, regardless, if you want Polaris info, you will not get any information that can compete with the group of guys we have here!!! I started on pwctoday and thats cause i noticed all the polaris info and gurus were there at the time!! We have since moved to a couple different locations, and have made our new home here! Welcome aboard here, and regardless of your ride make, I'd guarantee thee vast knowlegde of pwc sport resides right here in the polaris section, may be hard to believe, but I'd almost guarantee it!!!

I've been involved with many online forums dealing with snowmobiles, motorcycles, pwc's etc.., and have done so for years. With all of these forums i've been involved with, I've never found such a large group of guys that are so mechanically inclined and knowledgable in the area of motorsports (especially 2-stroke), that I have found in the group of the guys that migrated to make this Polaris section!!!

Another thing i've noticed over the years is that every forum i've been involved with that went commercial (not saying any names) but like PwcToday and SBT, have ALL gone to $hit! The company always has more regard for making the $'s and that's bottom line. ANY company I've known or heard of that has online dealings with customers goes south unless they COMPLETELY bust their @ss for their customers, and we here in our section, try to point out these small groups of guys and buisnesses that do just so for us!

Stick around here, your benefits will grow, your knowledge will grow, and so will your friendship!

I agree. My stock 99 Pro 785 that I raced in the stock class had a top speed of 61.5 on RADAR, not GPS. I have not radared my 98 Limited, but its GPS top speed is about the same, just much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris_Nut#1 View Post
    I'm not Anti-PWC today. I just don't go there and would NOT recommend it or SBT to anyone with a real problem. I could care who has the larger community or whatever. This is where the Polaris enthusiasts hang out period. Welcome aboard.
    well said , i first got ahold of this forum thru addicted stand up forum and stumpled on it , first post was awesome real good guys , and one of says welcome 2 the forum if we see new faces ,

everybody here is awesome , and know body bull****s or argues its a really nice forum but its only that way by the people who use it ,

an plus i prolly would had a pwctoday account but i never got an email so i can start posting so said the hell with it ,

www.springbreak-florida.com rgard32's Avatar
    i got caught up in it also....hell the main idiot running his mouth is 17....i should know better than to argue with a kid heh

ha....that dude isn't old enough to buy lottery tickets...he ain't old enough to drive past midnight in Massachusetts.

Jefferson City MO (Ride at Lake of the Ozarks)
    +1
    The SBT site, whatever they call it at the time you look at it in history, is CRAP. Period.

Back when I started getting interested in PWC's (started with a 95 SLT750) the SBT site was of course called Sbtontheweb.com (still out there too). I learned alot but didn't like all the arguing and side-comments. I got tired of all the BS going on, found a site called PWCToday.com. Was great, until all of a sudden SBT bought PWCToday.com and over came all the idiots. Then I found x-h20 (around the same time I also re-discovered standups btw, now have 2 SJ's to go with my PRO1200). And now to satisfy my sit-down needs I go to Greenhulk and for standups to X-h20. I still go to PWCToday, but only to help people out and also to get a laugh out of all the 17 year-old "experts" over there.

Cudos to GH and the X!

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    me to. I think a large part of why things are so civilized here is that the stand up guys are on the x and the sit down guys are here. Both places are very friendly and informative. no punk ass "experts"

Thread Information