HOT OFFER: FREE Test Jet Ski Magazine International No.1 for 2 hours!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OFFRE-HOT-20MN-INTL.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	324.8 KB 
ID:	297246

You are still a handful of skeptics to leap to the new digital press magazine that still offers rich content articles with more complete photo HD galleries with more than 4000 exclusive pictures to discover, HD video integrated, automatic functions "Sharing" via the social networks Facebook Twitter Mail, modes of reading online and offline with a download card by category, access to all your devices : iPad mobile tablet and iPhone smartphone course PC and Mac, read access per item or by category by clicking on the summary or down rail available...

Short as interactivity available here with Jet Ski Magazine International and NOWHERE ELSE!

To convince you finally, writing gives you FREE access to 2 HOURS to test all these new features.

You understand and why we finally abandoned print for the revolutionary digital magazine.

YES because it is not a vulgar PDF but apps specifically developed for you Dear Readers we pamper since 15 years ago.

Remember! We were the first to offer exclusive articles and videos DVDs, calendars and videos to download using the QR Codes Embedded ... Today we will definitely further by offering this innovative digital solution.

Read attentively this EDITORIAL N°1 available in this current issue.

But not only! The unit price of $6.99 USdollars per magazine goes to $3.99 USdollars! What could be better!

"The progress has not the soul of one who uses" Ernest Hemingway

One-page paper looks forever ... Another digital-opens!
    Test on all devices this digital magazine and do not hesitate to give us your opinion thanks to reader survey available on our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Jet.Ski.Maga...27709503932081

TEST is better than a long speech. You can share this free access with your family, your friends, your family...

Remember that other magazines and subscriptions (subscriptions only from our website www.jetskimagazine.com) are available for sale from our website, Apple Store and Google Play.

All Jet Ski Mag Staff thanks you for your loyalty constantly renewed. We welcome the more skeptics now convinced by this new revolutionary way of reading.

Best regards
    Jet Ski Magazine Team

Visit NOW : http://www.facebook.com/Jet.Ski.Maga...74239392688467

If you use mobile devices, please visit :https://apps.agorapulse.com/go/8797

Homer, AK, D.F., MEX., Now San Antonio, TX
    +1
    Does my two hours start after I get over my headache from trying to decipher the above babel?

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Does my two hours start after I get over my headache from trying to decipher the above babel?
    you cannot quote hemmingway And charge for access And promote your stuff here after 3 posts.

since I missed this incredible and most generous offer, i.m afraid i.ll stick to being one of gh.s notorious gadflys thank you very much.

and you won.t find me on facebook anytime soon either.

We respect your choice... No problem with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Ski Mag Int'l View Post

When is a new issue coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by TK423 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Ski Mag Int'l View Post

When is a new issue coming out?
    Looks like website says every 2 months and its on june july right now. Im guessing look for august september soon then

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    LOL Mark, yeah they need to work on their marketing pitch a little.
    I think you can give up trying to charge people for reading editorial and ad material on the internet. They gave up on print because of slow sales, but when you go digital you find have nothing people will pay for; now you're gonna find out that at least magazines were tangible ownership of something (paper) whereas today people are VERY hesitant to pay ANYTHING to read digital editorial materials, especially younger folks. Rupert Murdoch proved that with his digital Daily flop. At least you can still charge for the irritating click ads (for now). Welcome to the internet; I guess you can thank Al gore for killing another segment of business and capitalism.

Thread Information