Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Fuel regulator question??

can anyone tell me if i can use a regular car fuel regulator on my ski? and also 0-140 PSI(0-10kg/cm²) for maximum fuel pump capacity. would this be good enough i have stock fuel pump thanks

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    You don't need to worry about fueling......unless you run high boost or the ski is lean........our fuel regulator is inside tank with fuel pump.......don't know if a car unit will work or not

Im planning to get the r3 and intercooler so I think Im going to need one I dnt want to be too rich neither my friends jetski wastes half of mine ever time we go riding lol thanks rick

+1
    A car regulator will work u just need the stock regulator block off and make a return on the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    A car regulator will work u just need the stock regulator block off and make a return on the tank.
    Is there any thread explaining this? Im lookin forward to do it... thanks for ypur response waterholic

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dairon2180 View Post
    can anyone tell me if i can use a regular car fuel regulator on my ski? and also 0-140 PSI(0-10kg/cm²) for maximum fuel pump capacity. would this be good enough i have stock fuel pump thanks
    If you don't want to piece together your own kit and want a true plug and play alternative have a look at the Riva. It comes with everything you need and has OEM style hose connections. No worrying with cutting hoses and using hose clamps and hope they hold and not leak fuel in your hot hull.
    You can have a look at it here. The greenhulk coupon code will save you 10% off the listed price
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1221

Banned User
    +1
    Dairon when you get the $$$ we will buy it. And install it, i already showed you how mine is set up and how it works. Yes my ski saves more gas due to the Fzr using more fuel on stock form to protect the engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert_Fzr View Post
    Dairon when you get the $$$ we will buy it. And install it, i already showed you how mine is set up and how it works. Yes my ski saves more gas due to the Fzr using more fuel on stock form to protect the engine.
    ok bro ya ta bien lol and thanks to everyone who answered here

+1
    A fuel pump and regulator is not complicated at all. If you put a little thought and research behind it, you could pick up a pump, regulator, hose, and anodized fittings for under $300.00. The riva kit takes all the guess work and fun out of it but for a premium price.

Yea its kind of expensive

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information