HELP! 2006 Seadoo RXP 215, Supercharged no power, no beeps, no LCD, battery is new

Hi there. Looking for some advice. One of my two 2006 Seadoo RXP 215, Supercharged, has no power, no beeps, no LCD. The battery is new. Was out on the lake riding yesterday and it just shut off, like died. We towed it in and brought it home. I checked the battery in it by switching the batteries between the two I have and the good one started with the battery the non working seadoo. I checked the DESS post with a magnet, to see if that was the problem and still nothing. The magnet did not bring up the LCD. Any ideas as to what happened, what is wrong with the ski? Do appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Have you checked all the fuses?

checking them now...

all of the fuses are good.

take the ecu out of the non working ski and install it into the running machine-- use the key that matches the ecu.

going to try that now. Also, I talked to my friend who was riding it when it died. She told me she was cruising on it and it died on her. She was able to restart then it died again, this time though no peeps, no power nothing.

She said after restarting it the first time, she was able to ride alittle longer, fast and slow then it died on her again but she wasn't able to start it. I was on a boat when this happened. We went over to where she was and ended up towing her in.

Yay!!! Switched out the ecus and must of been a loose connection into the ecu as both start up like new! Thank you Jim!

Jim, don't know where you live but if its anywhere near Phoenix, Arizona, I owe you a Beer!

Thread Information