+1

Sea-Doo Warranty Registration??

I just took delivery of a GTR215 and when i was in the finance office i asked about the additional year warranty they were offering. He said that it is done through Sea-Doo and within 7-10 Days i should get a letter from them thanking me for my purchase and the warranty card would come with it.

Is this true? Just want to make sure i dont have any surprises if i need service a year and a half from now I need to call them anyway because i didnt get the "certificate of origin" i cant register it until i have that Picked it up in Virginia Beach so its not like i can run down there on a whim to get things.

+1
    What additional warranty are they offering in your area? Down here it is 1 additional year and you get that automatically. Nothing to purchase. If you want to add 3 more years to make it 5 total, then you would have to buy that.

Why didn't they give you the mso/cto when you were there?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    What additional warranty are they offering in your area? Down here it is 1 additional year and you get that automatically. Nothing to purchase. If you want to add 3 more years to make it 5 total, then you would have to buy that.

Why didn't they give you the mso/cto when you were there?
    same thing! so i should have the usual 1 year and then the additional 1 year of warranty through seadoo since the ski qualified for the deal they are currently running. So i assume since i dont have any paperwork showing this ; seadoo has this automatically in their system tied to the HIN number? Since it was an out of state purchase my local dealer should be able to honor this, correct?

I dont know why i didnt got the C-O-O it dawned on me when i was an hour away from my house. im sure its not a big deal, they can just fed-ex it to me. i just cant register it until i have that. What is the MSO/CTO?

+1
    Just talked with the dealer, Said the financing company (sheffield) will send it sometime this week.

I hope they dont drag their ass, in NJ we have 14 days to register otherwise they penalize you for every day your "late"

+1
    If you financed, you wont get the MSO/COO..It goes to Sheffield. The dealer there should have given you a copy of it, but the lien holder gets the original till its paid off

Thread Information