Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WHOA NELLY!!!!!!!!!!!! ULTRA 300x first ride.

Ok, first of all, I don't know if I have the adequate vocabulary to describe the "hole shot" on this thing. I had to stop on my first full throttle blast off to collect myself and let out a yelp that would make a sasquatch proud. This is a totally disgusting piece of machinery that goes excessively fast on open water. I woke up this morning with a smile still plastered all over my sun drenched face. As for the ride.... by the time I felt like it was safe to even look at my gauges for a second it was already bouncing between 67-70 mph. GOOD LORD AND 8 POUND BABY JESUS!!!!!!!

This machine should come with the following warning: NOT INTENDED TO BE RIDDEN BY THOSE WITH POOR CORE STRENGTH, WEAK HEARTS, IRRITABLE BOWELS, HIPPIES, OR DICK CHENEY.

I have encountered people saying that this yamaha or that ski doo will go faster...yada yada. I smoked every thing on the water yesterday, excluding a couple of fellow 300x riders. Not even close, and when I say not even close I am being generous. Now I know why the sea doo dealer said kawasaki was for racers. Hells YEAH!!!!

Banned User
    +1
    Good to hear you like your new ski. But just a FYI the speedo does not read over 67 even if you are going over 67 have fun with the new ski.

Self Confessed Day Dreamer toomanytoys's Avatar
    +1
    That sounds like my first ride

It should almost be considered illegal to take off that fast.

Have fun and enjoy the ski.

Cheers, Mal

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanytoys View Post
    That sounds like my first ride

It should almost be considered illegal to take off that fast.
    actually it is here...a full power start near a dock around here is going to get you on the black list really really fast. Did I say really?..yup really.

Watch out for the asshats that don't recognize the ability of that ski..on a full power start you could make them misjudge and cause a collision, they see that idiotic Seadoo tv ad and they think every jetski can stop on a dime from any speed.

Don't get reckless with your new toy...it's a consumer grade naval weapon..if you look at the geloat at just the right angle..you can see where the plasma rifle..uuhhh I mean wake board attaches.

5. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by octobon View Post
    Ok, first of all, I don't know if I have the adequate vocabulary to describe the "hole shot" on this thing. I had to stop on my first full throttle blast off to collect myself and let out a yelp that would make a sasquatch proud. This is a totally disgusting piece of machinery that goes excessively fast on open water. I woke up this morning with a smile still plastered all over my sun drenched face. As for the ride.... by the time I felt like it was safe to even look at my gauges for a second it was already bouncing between 67-70 mph. GOOD LORD AND 8 POUND BABY JESUS!!!!!!!

This machine should come with the following warning: NOT INTENDED TO BE RIDDEN BY THOSE WITH POOR CORE STRENGTH, WEAK HEARTS, IRRITABLE BOWELS, HIPPIES, OR DICK CHENEY.

I have encountered people saying that this yamaha or that ski doo will go faster...yada yada. I smoked every thing on the water yesterday, excluding a couple of fellow 300x riders. Not even close, and when I say not even close I am being generous. Now I know why the sea doo dealer said kawasaki was for racers. Hells YEAH!!!!
    Congrats on your new ski and glad you are happy with your purchase. I see you have posted about some rides around the houston area. We are having the 1st stop of the national tour in Lake Charles May 4-5. Come take a ride and I will show you all about my ski and we can talk shop. Hell being a fellow GH Kawi section member I might even let you hold for me.
    In all seriousness feel free to PM me with anything you may have questions about.

+1
    Congrats on your new ski the Kawi 300X is a monster .... also welcome to the Hulk! On your smokin run did come up against any modded yammis like GPR's ? the reason I say that is because around here if the 300x's get a holeshot on ya then you need a little more run to catch up & overtake but not always that difficult

Self Confessed Day Dreamer toomanytoys's Avatar
    +1
    Yep I have. The 300x was quicker out of the hole and then it got a little choppy so he couldn't catch up. I agree though, if it was smooth, I'd still get the holeshot but he'd get me pretty quickly I think (80mph is still faster than 75mph).

9. +1 by:

+1
    congrat on your new ski and welcome to the Jungle

+1
    We need to put your theory to the test buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by OzarkYamMonster View Post
    Congrats on your new ski the Kawi 300X is a monster .... also welcome to the Hulk! On your smokin run did come up against any modded yammis like GPR's ? the reason I say that is because around here if the 300x's get a holeshot on ya then you need a little more run to catch up & overtake but not always that difficult

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stangbang View Post
    We need to put your theory to the test buddy!
    Stang, It was put to test several times last season when we combined classes. Was not as close of a race as people thought it was going to be. I will not say which class was better than the other a 300 finished those motos in 1st.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information