Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation SeaDoo RXP-X/RXT-X -- SEVEN NEW PARTS (22%+ Off All Parts)

Hello Everyone -

I ordered a bunch of parts a few months ago, and I have decided that I will not install them onto my 2012 RXP-X 260.
    All of these parts are brand new and in the box.. some are able to be installed on other Sea Doo models (see part descriptions).

I am selling them all at a 22% discount, and one part is being sold for free.
    I have created two packages (blue package and red package).. their contents cannot be unbound.
    The remaining unpackaged items in black are able to be sold separately (Intercooler, Exhaust, Levers).

- I will ship all items via FedEx with signature required. I will accept payments via PayPal for your safety and mine.
    - All prices are firm, as I believe them to be more than fair. These are great deals, I hope you guys enjoy them.
    - For your reference, I have listed each item's part number and description. Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me with any questions.

PART NAME ORIGINAL PRICE NEW PRICE DISCOUNT
    RIVA Intercooler GEN3 $800.00 $624.00 -176.00 (22%)
    RIVA Intercooler Tubing Kit $300.00 $234.00 -66.00 (22%)
    RIVA Intercooler Block Off Kit $22.00 $000.00
    100% DISCOUNT
    RIVA Power Filter Kit $480.00 $374.40 -105.60 (22%)
    RIVA Catch Can Kit $140.00 $109.20 -30.80 (22%)
    RIVA Free Flow Exhaust $130.00 $101.40 -28.60 (22%)
    RIVA Replacement Levers $120.00 $93.60 -26.40 (22%)

NO PACKAGE
    RIVA GEN3 INTERCOOLER
    RIVA SEA-DOO GEN 3 POWER COOLER CORE - P/N: RS1752-PC-I
    Our ‘GEN-3’ Power Cooler is the ultimate intercooler for high performance Sea-Doo engines! All new extruded cooler core design delivers excellent thermal efficiency and minimal pressure drops. Perfect for use in high boost supercharged and turbo applications. Precision machined billet water tanks hold up to high pressure cooling systems that can cause original coolers to fail. This is a direct high performance replacement for all Sea-Doo external intercoolers. Direct replacement for smaller OEM 2011~12 external intercoolers, Direct replacement for all OEM 2010, and prior external intercoolers. Compatible upgrade for RIVA ‘GEN-2’ Power Cooler Kit.
    Key Features:
    - Cooler & denser air charge produces more horsepower
    - Large cooler element rated for 450hp
    - Replaceable sacrificial zinc anode protects cooler element from corrosion
    - Integrated flushing system keeps Power Cooler at peak performance
    BLUE PACKAGE (01/02)
    RIVA GEN3 I/C TUBING KIT
    RIVA INTERCOOLER TUBING UPGRADE KIT (RXP-X 260 or RXT-X 260) - P/N: RS17090-TK
    Our Intercooler Tubing Upgrade Kit significantly improves the performance & reliability of your intercooler system. This is an essential upgrade for all racing and recreational performance craft.
    Key Features:
    - Precision formed aluminum tubing: Aluminum tubes are shorter to minimize boost loss
    - Rigid aluminum will not swell under pressure, providing improved throttle response & reliability
    - High quality silicone couplers & stainless steel clamps included
    BLUE PACKAGE (02/02)
    RIVA GEN3 I/C BLOCK OFF KIT
    RIVA GEN3 INTERCOOLER BLOCK OFF KIT - P/N: RS1750-BVBO
    This RIVA block off kit includes two block off plates machined out of billet aluminum, and includes all necessary mounting hardware, screws and gaskets.
    This item is being sold for free as part of the blue package!
    RED PACKAGE (01/02)
    RIVA POWER FILTER KIT
    RIVA SEA-DOO RXP-X 260 POWER FILTER KIT - P/N: RS13110
    Power Filter Kit directs cooler, fresh air directly to your supercharger delivering awesome performance and eliminating power-robbing heat intake. Air is delivered to engine via large 4" smooth-bore ducting that is attached to supercharger with unique velocity stack and sturdy billet clamps. Requires use of RIVA Catch Can/Oil Breather System (part# RS19050-BCC).
    Key Features:
    - Delivers increased acceleration
    - Genuine screen type K&N flame arrestor
    - Large 4" smooth-bore ducting attaches to supercharger via flow-matched velocity stack
    RED PACKAGE (02/02)
    RIVA CATCH CAN KIT
    RIVA BREATHER CATCH CAN KIT - P/N: RS19050-BCC
    Easy to install catch can/oil breather eliminates power-robbing crankcase fumes and oil vapor from your engine's air intake. Increases horsepower by removing the engine's requirement to burn relatively non-combustible oil. Also improves intercooler efficiency by preventing the oil sludge coating that lowers thermal efficiency. Excess oil vapor is routed to our translucent catch can where it condenses and collects for occasional draining via integrated petcock valve. Kit includes K&N breather and Sea-Doo mounting bracket along with all necessary hardware & installation instructions.
    NO PACKAGE
    RIVA FREE/FLW EXHAUST
    RIVA FREE FLOW EXHAUST KIT (RXP-X 260 or RXT-X 260/iS/aS) - P/N: RS16090
    Replaces the restrictive sound suppression system located between the water box and hull exit on your watercraft. Improves engine performance by reducing backpressure and harmful detonation. Includes mandrel bent aluminum tubing that is powder coated to prevent corrosion, high-temp silicone replacement coupler and installation instructions. Fits all Sea-Doo models with S3 hulls.
    NO PACKAGE
    RIVA iCONTROL LEVERS
    RIVA SEA-DOO BILLET iCONTROL LEVERS - P/N: RS24090-ICL
    Our billet lever set for Sea-Doo iControl models provides superior control and comfort along with cutting edge styling. Directly replaces the OEM plastic parts with high quality C-N-C machined throttle and brake levers. Features more responsive stainless steel return spring for a precision feel. Gunmetal gray anodized coating prevents corrosion. Installs easily with included instructions.
    Key Features:
    - Superior comfort & control
    - Cutting edge race styling
    - More responsive stainless steel return spring
    - Direct replacement for original plastic levers
    - Constructed of billet aluminum and anodized to prevent corrosion

+1
    pm sent

+1
    I'm interested in the free flow exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by jordanmow View Post
    I'm interested in the free flow exhaust
    Sure, thanks for your interest. If you PM me your e-mail, ill send you a payment link describing your purchase which you may in return use to fulfill payment.

+1
    Does this come with the filter and block off kit?

Does this come with the filter and block off kit?
    See the part description referenced below:
    RIVA FREE FLOW EXHAUST KIT (RXP-X 260 or RXT-X 260/iS/aS)
    P/N: RS16090
    Replaces the restrictive sound suppression system located between the water box and hull exit on your watercraft. Improves engine performance by reducing backpressure and harmful detonation. Includes mandrel bent aluminum tubing that is powder coated to prevent corrosion, high-temp silicone replacement coupler and installation instructions. Fits all Sea-Doo models with S3 hulls.

+1
    That does not answer my question

That does not answer my question
    I am selling some items in packages. The exhaust is not included in a package it's being sold individually. The free flow exhaust is being sold exactly how RIVA sells it (note that all parts are brand new). Are you asking how does RIVA sell it? They include an aluminum J tube powder-coated black, and high-temp silicone replacement couplers.

I hope the above answers your question. Should it not, I suggest you be more descriptive so I can better answer your question(s).

Thank you for your interest.

- avlnch

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by avlnch View Post
    I am selling some items in packages. The exhaust is not included in a package it's being sold individually. The free flow exhaust is being sold exactly how RIVA sells it (note that all parts are brand new). Are you asking how does RIVA sell it? They include an aluminum J tube powder-coated black, and high-temp silicone replacement couplers.

I hope the above answers your question. Should it not, I suggest you be more descriptive so I can better answer your question(s).

Thank you for your interest.

- avlnch
    Thanks I'm going to pass until I do some other mods first. Thanks though

+1
    where are you located?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information