Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 107
  1. #1

    Vtechtuned MAPEDIT OEM ecu is now online

    So we are now ready to launch the map edit system for the end user.
    But since this is a new system there can and will be bugs.

    We have tried the system but as with all new products there will be issues.

    So this is not for non experiences users!, You can destroy your engine when you alter maps.
    Datalogging is needed.

    Donīt use this if you are insecure!

    Before a user can edit a map a tech need to ad this map manually in to the system.
    This needs to be done for all different software's on the market.
    This will be a very big job and take some time.
    We have started with the most common / newest version so 2012/2013( and updated older machines)

    So this is another reason for you to update your OEM ecus to latest version.

    We will start by adding basic maps like fuel and rpm limiters and then ad more advanced stuff.
    We cant give you a timetable when a map will be available for a software version.

    The map edit function is not included in the maptuner license, it will be a extra cost to unlock this feature.
    (Price not set at the date for this post)
    But we have decided to let some users to test the system for free for some time to help with bug reporting.

    So if you feel that you should be a free test user then email us at [email protected]
    (We reserve the right to no allow a user on the system at this time due to development limitations)

    http://www.vtechtuned.com/map-editing/

    Manual:
    http://media.vtechtuned.com/Manual-M...TUNED-02-3.pdf

    There is no additional hardware needed (except for any datalogger).
    The V-tech loggers are in stock in the forums online store
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2174

    The editor is built in to the client software.

    So if you want to change your rpm limiter or make some fine tuning to the fuel map..
    You can now do this yourself!

    All this with the OEM ecu!

    So enjoy this responsibly you may get addicted to tuning...
    Example of maps possible to edit in bosch based ecu:

    Fuel Map
    RPM limiter
    Ignition advance
    Gas pedal sensitivity
    Idle in Neutral mode
    Idle in Forward mode
    Limiter for Exhaust coolant temperature.



    <
    map edit demo movie
    Last edited by VTECH.SE; 05-04-2013 at 04:31 PM.


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECH.SE View Post
    The map edit function is not included in the maptuner license
    I am confused when the feature was announced a while back the description said extra and nothing about being extra money?
    Attachment 299126

  3. #3
    GasResearch-VT.SE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,172
    +1
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by DR2006RXP View Post
    I am confused when the feature was announced a while back the description said extra and nothing about being extra money?
    Seems plain to me?? Its an extra feature that will be monetized by an online payment system in the future.
    The existing pre-made maps are included and nothing is changed there, so you still get your maps.

    I think the product adds additional value to an already existing product.
    There was a lot of hard work put into this system to make it work with any OEM ecu starting with the newest software versions.

    If you ask Jonatan now, he can add you as a "beta tester" of the software.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GasResearch-VT.SE View Post
    Seems plain to me?? Its an extra feature that will be monetized by an online payment system in the future.
    The existing pre-made maps are included and nothing is changed there, so you still get your maps.

    I think the product adds additional value to an already existing product.
    There was a lot of hard work put into this system to make it work with any OEM ecu starting with the newest software versions.

    If you ask Jonatan now, he can add you as a "beta tester" of the software.
    he has my vin he docent know me per say but he has gotten plenty of my emails, i also sent it via pm to you.

  5. #5
    time is money figure i ask no hard feelings.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GasResearch-VT.SE View Post
    starting with the newest software versions.
    why not the other way around i figured you will cover a lot more users, there are only a limited amount of 2012 and 2013 vs the other way around.

  7. #7
    GasResearch-VT.SE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,172
    +1
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by DR2006RXP View Post
    why not the other way around i figured you will cover a lot more users, there are only a limited amount of 2012 and 2013 vs the other way around.
    By newest software versions we mean the latest buds updated machines... So say a 2013 buds updated (dealer updated) ski.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GasResearch-VT.SE View Post
    By newest software versions we mean the latest buds updated machines... So say a 2013 buds updated (dealer updated) ski.
    ok that makes perfect logic.

  9. #9
    Bob 1tommygunner1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    6,378
    +1
    981
    Without getting into any details, I would not buy anything from VTech until Jonatan improves his customer service.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    Without getting into any details, I would not buy anything from VTech until Jonatan improves his customer service.

    Mr Tommy, with this you could ad /remove fuel for you injector setup without needing to email me.
    That is the hole point, to offer users the freedome to tweak their maps without any waiting time.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. DJSA Store is now online! http://djsa.logosoftwear.com
    By mavrick816 in forum DJSA Racing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 11:46 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 10:53 AM
  3. New MoTeC M130 ECU is now available through the forums online store
    By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo ECU Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 05:47 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 12:11 PM
  5. RXT Info is now online
    By ramnj in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 09:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •