+1

Tuf Stand Sr.Plus

Looking to buy a Tuf Stand Sr. Plus for my new SHO. I have been trying like hell to get Carl to respond to me for over a month now and I have had no luck getting him to call or email me back. I need a heavy duty stand ASAP so I can start getting my stuff ready to go so if anyone has a Tuf Stand Sr. Plus they are looking to unload, let me know. Also if anyone has any info as to the whereabouts of Carl Petron from Tuf Stands and why his communication has been non-existant, that would also be great to know. Thanks

+1
    DITO .... ????

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetpilot785 View Post
    Looking to buy a Tuf Stand Sr. Plus for my new SHO. I have been trying like hell to get Carl to respond to me for over a month now and I have had no luck getting him to call or email me back. I need a heavy duty stand ASAP so I can start getting my stuff ready to go so if anyone has a Tuf Stand Sr. Plus they are looking to unload, let me know. Also if anyone has any info as to the whereabouts of Carl Petron from Tuf Stands and why his communication has been non-existant, that would also be great to know. Thanks
    Not sure if you have done this already, but check out the Northeast section of the forum. He's from MA and used to post in there a lot.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeFZR View Post
    Not sure if you have done this already, but check out the Northeast section of the forum. He's from MA and used to post in there a lot.

I've looked high and low. He finally responded to one of my emails. It took me posting his number on another thread and he emailed to tell me to remove it. He also said he is working on a new design and it isn't ready yet. It went from stands out to coating in mid march to new design not ready so I don't know what the hell is going on and he doesn't fill anyone in so I resorted to trying to locate a stand of some sort to begin my new builds.

+1
    go to you local yamaha dealer and buy one of the black 4 stroke stands. $335 or right around there

Thread Information