This weekend I was invited by Craig Brown to show my jet skis at the Whitehouse Cove Marina Boat Show and open house in Poquoson Virginia, the town that I live in off of the Chesapeake Bay.
I borrowed my friend Todd's four PWC trailer and managed to play musical jet skis and trailers in my front yard. I got two Yamaha SUV's and two FXHO's loaded all by myself using the davit I put in last weekend.
I had a great time talking to many people about rigging and fishing from jet skis. There were several boat dealers and businesses that had been invited to this free event in an effort to showcase the progress the Brown family family has made renovating the marina.

I took one of my jet skis to the Third and Fourth Islands of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel early this morning and fished for Tautog.
It started out slow but picked up real nice around 0900, I caught 15 Togs in one hour using live fiddler crabs. All of them were between 14 and 20 inches, nothing big but a lot of fun. I was back at my dock by 1100. Conditions in the morning was flat and glassy which made it real easy to fish around piles of the bridge. Saw several other boats catching today.

Here are some pictures from this weekend and a short video of me pulling up a small tog. Great weekend! Back to work tomorrow.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>