Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned User
    +1

2008 SeaDoo RXT-X-without Trailer-$6499-located in Lake Havasu, AZ.

2008 SeaDoo RXT-X, Trailer not included. Has 190 hours total(super-charger was rebuilt at 102 hours). It's in excellent condition, title in hand. Will also include a notarized Bill of Sale, along with notarized Signature on "title"-note: Arizona is a registration only state, so the Registration is also the Title.

Include the following performance parts; R&D Aquavein intake grate, R&D Sponson's, R&D free-flow exhaust, and R&D Blow off valve. And, the prop has been "tweaked" for better performance/speed.
    And, the pump tunnel was re-enforced under warranty.

Also, this boat has the SeaDoo Factory Depth Finder installed(they don't normally come with it, and it can cost around $500 installed).

This is the 255hp Super-Charged model, that seats 3. It also includes a Garmin E-trex GPS mount attached to the glove box(GPS not included). Top speed today was only 70.5mph. It can do up to 72mph, depending on the weather.
    I am the original owner. It has never been wrecked or ridden recklessly.
    Always garaged. All maintenance records.
    $6499 Cash. NO TRAILER!!!
    If you want to test ride it, I'm fine with that-as long as I'm holding your $6499 cash on the beach.
    Located 5-minutes from the Lake, in Lake Havasu.

NOTE: THIS IS ALSO FOR SALE LOCALLY, SO FIRST ONE WITH THE CASH GETS IT. OR, I MIGHT JUST CHANGE MY MIND, AND KEEP IT.
    THE PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE-FOR LESS THAN WHAT I'M ASKING, I'LL JUST KEEP IT.

NADA Used value; http://www.nadaguides.com/Boats/2008...0256407/Values

HIN number will be sent to moderator.
    Here are some pictures;

Last edited by iflyems; 05-28-2013 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Added NADA used value-super charger rebuilt 102 hours

+1
    I have been sent the proper information as per our sules. Thank you IFlyEMS

BTW I know this ski and have ridden along side of it. This ski is very nice, well kept and runs great.
    Best of luck with your sale.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    I have been sent the proper information as per our sules. Thank you IFlyEMS

BTW I know this ski and have ridden along side of it. This ski is very nice, well kept and runs great.
    Best of luck with your sale.
    Thanks. It's surprisingly quick/fast compared to your 300, isn't it??

And, to answer a couple questions; The super-charger was rebuilt at 102 hours-not 110-couldn't read my own writing in my maintenance log.

The Torx head bolts that hold the super-charge in were replaced with Allen Head bolts. That, and the R&D free-flow exhaust(which, when everything is loosened up-just pivots away), makes remove the super-charger a 10 minute job!!!!

Also, here in Lake Havasu, single PWC trailers are a dime-a-dozen. There is a place called the Boat Broker(you can look them up online), and I'm sure they could hook you up with a really nice single trailer on the cheap.
    I'm keeping mine because I may have future plans. And, it's a Ziemen trailer-still in mint condition-so you are better off finding yourself a used trailer here in town, or you may already have one.
    The NADA used price I posted did NOT include a trailer. IF, I added the trailer, the value only goes up by $450. And, I think my trailer is worth more than that.

This is one of those boats that can sit in the garage for months(I always add Stabil to the gas), hook it up to the SUV, take it down to the lake, and it fires right up, first time. Ride the heck out of it, then put it back in the garage for a few months more.
    it has been the most reliable PWC I have ever owned!!! And that's saying a lot.
    All you need to do is put gas in it, and ride it, for 100 hours.......

I checked my maintenance records, and on 03/16/2011 I had 172 hours. On 03/13/2013 I had 189 hours. And now, 05/01/2013, it has 190 hours. So, 18 hours in the last 26 months isn't a whole lot of riding-which makes me kinda sad. However-Body Beach is a 5-minute drive from my house-so it's not unusual for me to launch there, and ride around the buoys for 15 minutes, then go home.
    I'm selling it because obviously I don't ride much anymore, and the reason for that mainly is my Back is not in really good shape. So, I'm not sure if I will replace it with something else, or not........But, I'm still keeping the trailer

Also, if anyone is concerned about the number of hours on the super-charger-I call pull it out and check the slip. OR, if you wanna pay for it in advance, I can have it rebuilt. Cost will be?? Whatever the kit costs($300?) plus some $$ to the person I have that can rebuild it. But, it's not something I would worry about.......as it's not a big job, and it's not really that expensive. I'm thinking the "new" kits will allow 200 hours between rebuilds-but, I can't confirm that.

Banned User
    +1
    Bump...still for sale, still $6500, w/o trailer.

Banned User
    +1
    Bump....

Banned User
    +1
    Back to the top...

Banned User
    +1
    Bump

Banned User
    +1
    Price lowered, new local CL ad; http://mohave.craigslist.org/boa/3832300120.html
    Pre-summer special price-$6499.
    Someone needs to buy this before I go back out and ride it again-and change my mind.

Banned User
    +1
    Get it before it's gone. Getting more and more phone calls, and tire kickers. Bring your cash, sunscreen, and a trailer......I can launch 5-minutes from my house.

+1
    Nice ski, I literally bought my RXT-X out of Texas 10 minutes before I saw this thread.

Nate

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information