Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1

    Parting out: 97 SL1050

    Everything is in good shape except for the center cylinder and piston. Updated CDI/stator. The trim motor and gearbox was reconditioned and works, MFD works.

    Make offers, most of the parts are already pulled out and ready to be shipped. I also have a title for the hull.




    Last edited by navx; 05-08-2013 at 07:27 PM.


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    How much for the CDI?

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    Curious....why not fix it?

  4. #4
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,599
    +1
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by navx View Post
    97 sl1050...

    I'm probably going to end up parting this ski out.
    If you decide to part it out, I am looking for a good used crank shaft. Must be in ready to install condition.

    I might even be interested in the crankshaft and crank cases together
    What state is the engine currently in?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    How much for the CDI?
    make an offer, I see them going for $200-250.

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Curious....why not fix it?
    I have too many projects, and I want another superjet lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by navx View Post
    97 sl1050...

    I'm probably going to end up parting this ski out.
    If you decide to part it out, I am looking for a good used crank shaft. Must be in ready to install condition.

    I might even be interested in the crankshaft and crank cases together
    What state is the engine currently in?
    Its in good condition other than center cylinder scoring and damage to the piston from detonation, PTO piston shows detonation but the cylinder is good. Mag cylinder and piston is mint.

  6. #6
    fixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    498
    +1
    20
    What kind of shape are the bumpers & side rails in?

  7. #7
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    Id do 150 on the CDI

  8. #8
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,599
    +1
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by navx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    What state is the engine currently in?
    Its in good condition other than center cylinder scoring and damage to the piston from detonation, PTO piston shows detonation but the cylinder is good. Mag cylinder and piston is mint.
    I meant, is the engine still bolted together, or have you split the cases, removed cylinders, etc?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    What kind of shape are the bumpers & side rails in?
    They are in good condition, I can take more pictures of them tmw.

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Id do 150 on the CDI
    send me a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by navx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    What state is the engine currently in?
    Its in good condition other than center cylinder scoring and damage to the piston from detonation, PTO piston shows detonation but the cylinder is good. Mag cylinder and piston is mint.
    I meant, is the engine still bolted together, or have you split the cases, removed cylinders, etc?
    The cases are not split and still in the hull, the cylinders, pistons, starter etc have been removed.

  10. #10
    Interested in the seat and side rails. The seat in particular. the side rails will may not be worth shipping.. I need the left rear rail cap especially. If they are clean and you can ship, Im interested in all.

    LMK what you can do. PM'd you w my #
    PM or text me back.
    Last edited by caliburst; 05-04-2013 at 08:33 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Parting out 97 zxi
    By ZXIMAN in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:00 PM
  2. parting out 97 sltx WATCON built
    By bobbus2002 in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 12:55 PM
  3. FS Part out 97 Pro 785
    By 00pro785 in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 04:45 PM
  4. Parting out 97-99 gp1200
    By crashhard in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:33 PM
  5. Possibly parting out 97 GSX, anyone interested??
    By ocjumper in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 06:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •