1994 Waveraider hull with parts(any cash offer) has title located in Tampa, Fl area

I have a 1994 raider thats primarily the hull but i do have some parts that will go with it, the motor went last year(was a buddies) so i yanked it and sold it and now i have pretty much everything left, besides motor/mid shaft and maybe a couple pieces i put on my raider 1100.

The hull was spray painted black by previous owner(kind of ugly) but hull itself, while dirty, is in good shape.(didn't leak or have any physical damage)..

I just need it out of my yard , so any offer to come pick it up ill take( but please be semi reasonable, dont offer $1 for it) This has a clean florida title and was ran all last season. Would be good for someone with damaged hull or maybe someone who has the smc hull 701/760 that would like to swap parts over to the lighter fiberglass hull(i considered this with my 1100 but a bit more work than I care to do)

I don't have pics on hand(my girl went to disney with my niece today so don't have my camera available yet) but if you are seriously interested when she gets home ill snap a few.

Again its just a standard raider spray painted black(a couple orange accents and no railing)

Will u sell the raider steering cable

I will sell any individual part off it. $25 + actual shipping costs and paypal fees. (lmk location and i can get a total?) Thanks!

Thread Information