Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Kawasaki making a scene in Lake Charles

This weekend there were only 3 Kawasaki runabouts at stop one if the national tour.
    There was world Champion Eric Francis aboard his 2013 300x stock, me on my 2011 300x stock, and KawiMike on his 2008 250x stock. Every class we were in we were on the podium.
    Eric won both the pro stock and llimited I placed second in both my stock and open class and mike took third for the weekend I the stock class behind me.
    Meet we're few but we were strong. My second was a horrible mental error that sent me swimming in some horrible conditions. Managed to come back to take second. In my open class I was just out powered by an open PX. I did win on Moto of that class.
    One of the highlights of the weekend was in pro stock. Eric had a dead engine start and after having trouble with the kill switch and a horrible start he started his drive. Picking each racer off to the victory. No one can tell me that the ultra is not a GREAT race craft.
    Btw our vet open was on the line with th pro limited. Eric not only won his class but the race beating the open PX with his stock 300x
    long story short thank you Kawasaki for producing such a strong and maneuvering craft such as the ultra.

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    Eric and his dad were both cool guys as well, it was cool getting to hold for him and chatting with his dad. It was definitely ultra weather though. Y'all did great this weekend.

Sean

+1
    Wow... these results + the B-B down under - amazing.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    This weekend there were only 3 Kawasaki runabouts at stop one if the national tour.
    There was world Champion Eric Francis aboard his 2013 300x stock, me on my 2011 300x stock, and KawiMike on his 2008 250x stock. Every class we were in we were on the podium.
    Eric won both the pro stock and llimited I placed second in both my stock and open class and mike took third for the weekend I the stock class behind me.
    Meet we're few but we were strong. My second was a horrible mental error that sent me swimming in some horrible conditions. Managed to come back to take second. In my open class I was just out powered by an open PX. I did win on Moto of that class.
    One of the highlights of the weekend was in pro stock. Eric had a dead engine start and after having trouble with the kill switch and a horrible start he started his drive. Picking each racer off to the victory. No one can tell me that the ultra is not a GREAT race craft.
    Btw our vet open was on the line with th pro limited. Eric not only won his class but the race beating the open PX with his stock 300x
    long story short thank you Kawasaki for producing such a strong and maneuvering craft such as the ultra.
    Yes great job man, but how many guys were in your class......three? Just play'n with you, but I really would like to know.

+1
    Really cool guys - Congratulations on your performance !!!

Post up some pics or video if/when time allows.

Again - Congrats !!!

Homer, AK, D.F., MEX., Now San Antonio, TX
    +1
    I missed the Moto GP n Austin (it was too cold to take the kids) so, with an itch for racing...
    Between the 14th and the end of the month have you a race near Texas I can take the kids to watch?

Been around for years...seen it all Kawi-Guy's Avatar
    +1
    Congrats to you guys, great job on the Ultras !!!

8. +1 by:

+1
    nice work GL we sure have a great platform to work with

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I missed the Moto GP n Austin (it was too cold to take the kids) so, with an itch for racing...
    Between the 14th and the end of the month have you a race near Texas I can take the kids to watch?
    Mark, I am not racing any regional races this year, only the national tour and World Finals.
    THe two groups who race in Texas are Texas Outlaw Watercfaft Racing. TOWR
    and R5Waterxracing
    They have their schedules posted and you can keep up with them if the venues change

12. +1 by:

+1
    Sorry if its a stupid question, but whats a PX? It was a stupid question. I'm assuming an rxp-x
    Last edited by Sikes44; 05-07-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information