Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: .

  1. #1
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,132
    +1
    821

    .

    .
    Last edited by Gus13letter; 05-09-2013 at 05:12 PM.


  2. #2
    hdlefler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wesley Chapel, Fl
    Posts
    911
    +1
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    I'm entertaining the idea of going with the 18Lb ET wheel, 160 impeller, and liner.
    Please PM me with what you have.
    What happended to I just want to ride it?

  3. +1 by:


  4. #3
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by hdlefler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    I'm entertaining the idea of going with the 18Lb ET wheel, 160 impeller, and liner.
    Please PM me with what you have.
    What happended to I just want to ride it?
    It's worse than a drug.


  5. #4
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,132
    +1
    821
    Well............... My ski does great and I am very happy with the performance, but if I am going to race it, I'll want to run the limits of my class.

  6. #5
    hdlefler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wesley Chapel, Fl
    Posts
    911
    +1
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Well............... My ski does great and I am very happy with the performance, but if I am going to race it, I'll want to run the limits of my class.
    You might as well go to the 24 lb. set up.

  7. #6
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,132
    +1
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by hdlefler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Well............... My ski does great and I am very happy with the performance, but if I am going to race it, I'll want to run the limits of my class.
    You might as well go to the 24 lb. set up.
    That's not Hydro Spec class legal. That's super stock class and if i entered that class then I'd go with the H1.

  8. #7
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    I can't believe you went with that E1 as long as you have.......the ET wheel is far superior, and does not surge

  9. #8
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,132
    +1
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    I can't believe you went with that E1 as long as you have.......the ET wheel is far superior, and does not surge
    Well, the ski had it in there when I bought it. Honestly I dont see a problem with the E1 wheel. It has been great and has provided me with trouble free service. I have beat the shit out of it in offshore WOT runs and still running great! After I posted this I realized the Hydro Drag Races are only a few weeks away so I may not have time to upgrade and tune everything in, but still looking. I'll get it ready for round 2. I may change my mind buy it all new and get with Jim for some dialing in last minute.

  10. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Littleton,NC on Lake Gaston
    Posts
    261
    +1
    23
    Come on Gus you can't stand that Henrys boat run a faster speed than yours. Now you want to run faster than Henry. Just joking. Good luck with your upgrade. Bob (OLDMAN(

  11. #10
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,132
    +1
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman View Post
    Come on Gus you can't stand that Henrys boat run a faster speed than yours. Now you want to run faster than Henry. Just joking. Good luck with your upgrade. Bob (OLDMAN(
    This is true, but not the reason for the upgrade.
    Thanks, we'll see how it goes after round 1, maybe I wont even upgrade anything after the first round.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •