Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 300x Oil H

+1

300x Oil H

so how many other guys or girls have experienced an 'Oil H' alarm, and what have you done to prevent it happening again? were you at WOT for long periods of time, rec riding or cc racing? if you dont want to share pm me, i have my ideas to prevent it just asking for what others have done..do you think its sensor or thermostat related obviously the ecu parameters are very near near there outer limits when we increase hp and rpms creating more heat.

+1
    Amazing Corey.

I read your other post - namely this one here:

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2158592

More specifically - this "snippage":
    -----------------
    I have the speed to stay in front and also the knowledge of up and coming corners. If anyone was to have more speed they were going to have to work hard to find an opening to get past. For the next 20 Km's I could see both Ben and Chinni behind me at what I felt was a comfortable distance. As far as I was concerned the race was mine
    ----------------

That really sucks Mate - I am sorry to hear what happened. Like you said before, whomever has the biggest balls to "hold that line".

I am certain you never even considered a mechanical failure.

Mal - he REALLY is one funny guy - because of what he wrote here:

-----------------
    I was killing myself laughing when I knew I was in front of you, I'm just glad I wasn't close enough for you to chuck rocks at me as I went past.
    -----------------

That really is some funny shit Mal

Corey - what does WAZ have to say about what happened? Is it possible the oil temperature sensor is faulty - and maybe it sent a faulty temperature back to the ECM?

Congratulations anyways guys - really cool to hear how you guys are competitive.

Remembering my MX days - those whom got to the first corner first - and held their line without falling off - generally did well in the race. This sounds rather similar - and especially with the Ultra-300x being the "Hole-Shot" King - making it - competitive in yet another arena !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    obviously the ecu parameters are very near near there outer limits when we increase hp and rpms creating more heat.
    Have you added any mod to your ski to increase hp/heat?

Self Confessed Day Dreamer toomanytoys's Avatar
    +1
    He has done a heap of secret mods MGM, his ski is hauling, got to be some funny business going on I reckon.

Banned User
    +1
    Cory's ski for all intensive purposes is stock. I think UR thermostat or cooler is whacked out. Or your sensor. You can verify by logging oil temp.

+1
    yes tommy it is stock, but runs the 14/21 at 8100-200rpm with lots of fresh air, without air it runs 7800rpm, this alone would create the extra heat to trip, but in saying that my oem prop would run 8200rpm constant without air mods. I will test the sensor and thermostat, not much more I can do. I have some good info now so will give those options a try

+1
    Same thing happend to mine in a cc. Reset, start and off again.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooling View Post
    and especially with the Ultra-300x being the "Hole-Shot" King - making it - competitive in yet another arena !!!
    I had him on the hole shot... it was a corner several K's in I took a bad line and he slipped past me. I was trying everything I could to regain the lost ground Corey had on me after that, then he broke down and I felt all my prayers had been answered! I wasn't going to leave a hole like that open again for the rest of the race! Seriously though, I would have preferred you didn't break down Corey as it would have been a close finish.

+1
    not sure about having me on holeshot as you guys were along way to the right of the start boat i had to come across a long way for the right hander as mal found out when i thought i'll teach these fukers for not listening at riders brief lol

Self Confessed Day Dreamer toomanytoys's Avatar
    +1
    What..No speaka da inglish.

I know, I must have been praying for an overheat alarm on your ski while they were saying that and not paying attention.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information