Thread: Fs 2006 gp1300r
05-10-2013, 08:59 PM #1
Fs 2006 gp1300r
For Sale: 2006 GPR1300 $5,800
Ski is ready to ride with trailer and supplies...and more.
Engine: 100% stock, but for these...
- EFI(fuel inj.) Controller, R&D Race filter and .5 second tach.
- Jetworks kit; Stainless Steel block-off, w/pro valve and stealth T-fitting.
- Riva free-flow exhaust "Blue Tube", R&D D-plate (cat. converter delete)
- Solas DynaFly Prop, 85mm nozzle, running at 7,150-7,180 RPM
Hull: custom paint & seat with safety additions...
- Carbon fiber pump tunnel reinforcement, SHO aluminum steering nozzle.
- WFO oversize grate mount block, Riva 1200 intake grate.
- 32" protaper bars, ODI rouge clamp-on grips, angled UMI throttle.
- Jim's FF ride plate (from R&D 1300 plate with skegs)
I have owned this ski from new. EVERY item of maintenance and upgrade are documented.
*spare spark plugs and a gallon+ of AmsOil Interceptor oil are included and cover (used).
Will meet serious buyers at boat launch for inspection/demo.
pm or email at firstname.lastname@example.org (yes, someone had east'a bunny)
05-10-2013, 09:02 PM #2
before you ask...Yes, I know I'm asking a Premium price.
Engine No.: F1G-815203
05-10-2013, 09:11 PM #3
05-10-2013, 09:14 PM #4
05-11-2013, 07:19 AM #5
Wow nice looking ski ! Are you getting out ? Or do you have another ride?
05-11-2013, 09:11 AM #6
05-12-2013, 07:59 AM #7
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
what are you asking for the ski?
05-12-2013, 08:11 AM #8
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- GREECE ATHENS , NAXOS
05-12-2013, 08:33 AM #9
Nice ski man. Love the color scheme going on. Goodluck with the sale.
05-16-2013, 04:06 PM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By MJE in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:34 AM
By Toobold in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2007, 04:01 PM
By GP1300r110 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2007, 10:56 AM
By MJE in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2007, 03:25 PM
By Robert63 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2006, 02:53 AM