Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    steve76s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    30
    +1
    4

    Lake hopatcong / greenwood lakes

    Anyone ride out yet? If so was it cold? Trying to get my girl to go and just got my Rxtx so I whanna break it in. Let me know


  2. #2
    twokexlv6coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    north jerz
    Posts
    568
    +1
    54
    Not yet, still working on my blinking batt light

    My buddy took his boat out on Hopat last weekend, posted some pics in the water and said it wasn't bad.

  3. #3
    notorious01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    215
    +1
    2
    I'm trying to launch Tuesday/Thursday this week lmk if anyones going

  4. #4
    I ride here often, might be out there next weekend.

  5. #5
    should mention i always run into someone at the dock checking documentation , just an fyi

  6. #6
    twokexlv6coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    north jerz
    Posts
    568
    +1
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Row2k View Post
    should mention i always run into someone at the dock checking documentation , just an fyi
    Hopat or GW??



    I just picked this up a week ago, flag me down if you see me


  7. +1 by:


  8. #7
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,990
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by twokexlv6coupe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Row2k View Post
    should mention i always run into someone at the dock checking documentation , just an fyi
    Hopat or GW??



    I just picked this up a week ago, flag me down if you see me

    That's awesome!

    only 293whp on the STi?

  9. #8
    was there this week, wanna try riding maybe there this weekend...

  10. #9
    twokexlv6coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    north jerz
    Posts
    568
    +1
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    That's awesome!

    only 293whp on the STi?
    That's only with bolt-on's, Accessport tune, stock turbo and injectors. I'm currently building a shortblock w/ 99.75mm CP pistons, Carillo rods, ACL's and ARP's, and prolly gonna go with like a GTX35'ish turbo. Hoping for 400awhp/tq

  11. +1 by:


  12. #10
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,990
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by twokexlv6coupe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    That's awesome!

    only 293whp on the STi?
    That's only with bolt-on's, Accessport tune, stock turbo and injectors. I'm currently building a shortblock w/ 99.75mm CP pistons, Carillo rods, ACL's and ARP's, and prolly gonna go with like a GTX35'ish turbo. Hoping for 400awhp/tq
    Now your talking!!

    A buddy's car who let it sit for years decided that its time to bring it back to life


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Greenwood Lake or Lake Hopatcong next 2 weeks?
    By carguy89 in forum Jersey Riders
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 07:16 PM
  2. Lake Hopatcong
    By rangermtb5 in forum Jersey Riders
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 04:54 PM
  3. Greenwood Lake Info
    By ThePerchik in forum Jersey Riders
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:19 AM
  4. Greenwood Lake
    By ThePerchik in forum Northeast
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:09 AM
  5. blue ultra on greenwood lake nj 6/1?
    By addicted in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 10:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •