Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    2013 Sea Doo RXP X 260

    Just picked this machine up yesteday. All I can say is wow. This is a beast. I am coming from an 06 rxp 215 and it's night and day. Props so Sea Doo on this machine. I am very happy. Just a couple questions.

    1. I heard for the first 5 hrs the machine isn't at full power? This thing had a lot of power and I can't imagine it getting any faster!
    2. Is there any way to remove the compass from the gauge and put in the clock?


  2. #2
    ATNryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    River Crew CT
    Posts
    695
    +1
    75
    After 5 hours it will really open up and you will be able to hit your top speeds and RPM's.

    As for the compass, I have no clue.

  3. #3
    Geo2JZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    112
    +1
    7
    Yeah it was after 5 hours that mine really picked up. Yesterday I was hitting 68 consistently with 69 peak. I'm at 8 hours so far all stock. Is this speedometer accurate? They are GPS right?

  4. #4
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    You can display the clock on the main screen.... it will be above the compass though where it's probably showing RPM's now.

  5. #5
    ATNryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    River Crew CT
    Posts
    695
    +1
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo2JZ View Post
    Yeah it was after 5 hours that mine really picked up. Yesterday I was hitting 68 consistently with 69 peak. I'm at 8 hours so far all stock. Is this speedometer accurate? They are GPS right?
    Yes they are GPS. Some seem slightly more accurate than others when comparing them to a Garmin or other handheld GPS.

  6. #6
    Yeah I was able to change the clock that way but I want to put the speedometer at the top and where the compass currently is I want to put the clock.

  7. #7
    SCHNORR12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lake George, NY
    Posts
    834
    +1
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusateri View Post
    Just picked this machine up yesteday. All I can say is wow. This is a beast. I am coming from an 06 rxp 215 and it's night and day. Props so Sea Doo on this machine. I am very happy. Just a couple questions.

    1. I heard for the first 5 hrs the machine isn't at full power? This thing had a lot of power and I can't imagine it getting any faster!
    2. Is there any way to remove the compass from the gauge and put in the clock?
    After five hours you'll see the difference. These skis have a lot of power.

  8. #8
    CHAD IBADTON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on lake Harding AL
    Posts
    558
    +1
    34
    Just got my 5 hrs today 8100 70mph GPS don't mater what I did wont go over 70 ( superman) I'm happy with that stock. Athena sitting in closet prob put it on this week

  9. #9
    speednutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    winona,mn
    Posts
    264
    +1
    8
    When i first got mine late march-april last year i waited til after the 10hr then ive put IN the scom,now i took out the scom overide OUT then put in the athena ecu/the rest of my stage 2 kit!! A small tip of advice you better start weight training before you'll start modding it(you'll be thanking me later on!!)

  10. #10
    Geo2JZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    112
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by speednutz View Post
    When i first got mine late march-april last year i waited til after the 10hr then ive put IN the scom,now i took out the scom overide OUT then put in the athena ecu/the rest of my stage 2 kit!! A small tip of advice you better start weight training before you'll start modding it(you'll be thanking me later on!!)
    Would you say the SCOM is not worth it? You would go straight to a ecu flash/Athena?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 4 to 5 mph gains on Sea Doo RXP-X 260
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 06:23 AM
  2. 2013 Sea Doo RXP X 260
    By Pusateri in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 10:22 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:25 AM
  4. WTB 2012 Sea-Doo RXP-X 260 WANTED! Sydney NSW
    By ULTRA3N in forum Sea Doo 4Tec Skis
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 11:27 PM
  5. Kawasaki Ultra-300x or Sea-Doo RXP-X 260
    By Spooling in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 10:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •