Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2013 Sea Doo RXP X 260

Just picked this machine up yesteday. All I can say is wow. This is a beast. I am coming from an 06 rxp 215 and it's night and day. Props so Sea Doo on this machine. I am very happy. Just a couple questions.

1. I heard for the first 5 hrs the machine isn't at full power? This thing had a lot of power and I can't imagine it getting any faster!
    2. Is there any way to remove the compass from the gauge and put in the clock?

+1
    After 5 hours it will really open up and you will be able to hit your top speeds and RPM's.

As for the compass, I have no clue.

+1
    Yeah it was after 5 hours that mine really picked up. Yesterday I was hitting 68 consistently with 69 peak. I'm at 8 hours so far all stock. Is this speedometer accurate? They are GPS right?

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    You can display the clock on the main screen.... it will be above the compass though where it's probably showing RPM's now.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo2JZ View Post
    Yeah it was after 5 hours that mine really picked up. Yesterday I was hitting 68 consistently with 69 peak. I'm at 8 hours so far all stock. Is this speedometer accurate? They are GPS right?
    Yes they are GPS. Some seem slightly more accurate than others when comparing them to a Garmin or other handheld GPS.

Yeah I was able to change the clock that way but I want to put the speedometer at the top and where the compass currently is I want to put the clock.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusateri View Post
    Just picked this machine up yesteday. All I can say is wow. This is a beast. I am coming from an 06 rxp 215 and it's night and day. Props so Sea Doo on this machine. I am very happy. Just a couple questions.

1. I heard for the first 5 hrs the machine isn't at full power? This thing had a lot of power and I can't imagine it getting any faster!
    2. Is there any way to remove the compass from the gauge and put in the clock?
    After five hours you'll see the difference. These skis have a lot of power.

+1
    Just got my 5 hrs today 8100 70mph GPS don't mater what I did wont go over 70 ( superman) I'm happy with that stock. Athena sitting in closet prob put it on this week

+1
    When i first got mine late march-april last year i waited til after the 10hr then ive put IN the scom,now i took out the scom overide OUT then put in the athena ecu/the rest of my stage 2 kit!! A small tip of advice you better start weight training before you'll start modding it(you'll be thanking me later on!!)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by speednutz View Post
    When i first got mine late march-april last year i waited til after the 10hr then ive put IN the scom,now i took out the scom overide OUT then put in the athena ecu/the rest of my stage 2 kit!! A small tip of advice you better start weight training before you'll start modding it(you'll be thanking me later on!!)
    Would you say the SCOM is not worth it? You would go straight to a ecu flash/Athena?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information