GSX Limited 951 - Mid throttle stall voodoo

Need some input from those more knowledgeable than me... '99 GSX Limited 951, if I accelerate slowly, at mid throttle (3k rpms ish) it will flat out stall. If I accelerate quickly past that point, runs great. Both carbs were removed and inspected for debris, found clean and reinstalled. Filters were also clear. Ski seems happy at idle, low speed, cruising or WOT - but as its just coming on plane, it hits that particular throttle level and cuts out. Does not seem to be RPM related, but a specific throttle location. Ideas?

+1
    Some times the fuel breather check vales plug up and will make a suction in the tank. Check the pickup fuel tube on the fuel baffle to see if there loose. That happen to me ones and it will suck air running out of fuel. I think its from banging in the waves. There might be a small crack on the top of the baffle.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRudder View Post
    Need some input from those more knowledgeable than me... '99 GSX Limited 951, if I accelerate slowly, at mid throttle (3k rpms ish) it will flat out stall. If I accelerate quickly past that point, runs great. Both carbs were removed and inspected for debris, found clean and reinstalled. Filters were also clear. Ski seems happy at idle, low speed, cruising or WOT - but as its just coming on plane, it hits that particular throttle level and cuts out. Does not seem to be RPM related, but a specific throttle location. Ideas?
    Can you post your carb jetting sizes,needle and seat and adjuster screw settings and pop off please?

Thread Information