Found a good deal on a new ski, so I'm looking to sell what I currently have. 121 Hours, mechanically in good condition. The previous owner had paperwork that showed the SC washers being changed out at 88 hours, although I cannot find said paperwork now to confirm. Over the winter I installed new spark plugs, a new wear ring, a Riva thru hull exhaust with rude tip, a rear 4" air intake as well as a fizzle catch can and RE Block Offs. I also have black blacktip traction mats and a black jettrim seat cover that should be in this week. GH member Joe Stang looked over this ski about a month ago to make sure it would be ready to ride.

Exterior wise, its not perfect. There were some cosmetic spider web cracks in the front of the hull, I ground them out and repaired them using black gelcote from gelcote intl. As a result, the nose is slightly discolored due to the differences in gelcote. I also repaired a few other chips and scratches around the ski. I currently have the yellow hood and fairings removed from the ski in anticipation of having them painted black, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I think this ski would be a good candidate for a conversion project, but it could be easily ridden all summer with the plastics re-installed.

No trailer included, would be willing to meet up a reasonable distance for the right buyer. I'm looking for $5000. HIN # will be sent to a mod for verification. I can provide more pictures via PM on request.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	487272_774286252440_874736458_n.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	301538

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0118.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	301539