Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Anyone in the NJ/PA/MD area gone out yet?

Thinking about going in the deleware today wonder if anyone else has been out?

+1
    Ya I was out this weekend in ocmd. Ocean temp 62' about. Bay was warmer. Good riding man get ur ass out there haha. I had a 2-3mm wet suit on when it rained. U will prolly want it on if ur in the ocean but not needed if its warmer out. Ill be in ocmd this weekend riding again

+1
    I have a shorty wetsuit, I didnt end up getting out Maybe Tues or Wed

+1
    Haven't been in the Delaware yet, only the Shrewsbury, Navesink, and Raritan. Going to go soon out of either Bordentown or Linden Ave, depending on which part I want to ride.

+1
    been out on my boat, ski is still wrapped up. not sure when ill put it in.

+1
    Yes, I have ridden year round in MD (standup).. just got my rxp back from Slow91 and have had it on the water the last couple of weeks

I'm from the NE part of PA, about 100 miles north of Phila. Where do you go on the Delaware? I'm not opposed to traveling for a fun day on the water. Are there any cool 'sites' to see on the Delaware or is it just a place to ride. thanks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by butch708 View Post
    I'm from the NE part of PA, about 100 miles north of Phila. Where do you go on the Delaware? I'm not opposed to traveling for a fun day on the water. Are there any cool 'sites' to see on the Delaware or is it just a place to ride. thanks.
    U north of allentown? I've gone arou d Dewey beach Down To Virginia usually outta ocmd I've done day trips a lot. Not bad. Leave early

+1
    we went out on tuesday, was so sick and tired of waiting for the weather to break. temperature was 85 where i live and down the shore at corsons inlet was 72 (weather.com said it was going to be 82 ) and was really too cool on the water. would have been fine if we had wetsuits

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by butch708 View Post
    If you don't mind the travel, do it at least once, it's not NYC or Tices's at the Jersey shore. The scenery from Trenton on down ranges from nice to industrial. As you get closer to Philly, you have the bridges, Penns Landing, Battleship NJ, and a side trip up the Rancocas Creek. The Linden Ave. ramp in North Philly is a good place to start in you want to ride through Philadelphia.

If you live in NE PA, do you ride in Lake Wallenpaupak? For me, that's worth the 2 hour ride at least once or twice a year.

If you want to see a couple of pictures, click on my user name and look at the photo album I have posted. It's got pictures taken near Bristol, Bordentown, and Philadelphia.

Also check out http://www.pwctrailfinder.com/index.html
    Last edited by CJ River Rider; 05-25-2013 at 05:40 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information