Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

slxh triple pipes

complete set of factory pipe triple pipes for slxh,slx setup.currently on a running ski.first $600.00 plus shipping.comes with 3 jetworks valves.

you still have triple pipes?

i would like to buy

YES, still available. Check your messages.
    JOE

The SLXH and the pipes are on to Arkansas. Guy actually met up with Aaron and picked up a pro 1200 with tripke pipes too. Plus,he has a virage with triples for it. Along with the intake grates r&d, worx, LCP, JD, and props 16/22 concord, XII, 17/26 swirl, and 4 different SL rideplates, he has a slew of stuff to test. I think Aaron's motor is toast though. In trade I got a 97XP plus a little cash.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE96XP View Post
    The SLXH and the pipes are on to Arkansas. Guy actually met up with Aaron and picked up a pro 1200 with tripke pipes too. Plus,he has a virage with triples for it. Along with the intake grates r&d, worx, LCP, JD, and props 16/22 concord, XII, 17/26 swirl, and 4 different SL rideplates, he has a slew of stuff to test. I think Aaron's motor is toast though. In trade I got a 97XP plus a little cash.
    That's my Boy's from Ark. they Love there ski's and they will drive there Ol Volvo anywhere to get them

Yeah the volvo looks like a POS. But when they pop the hood you can appreciate the work they put into it. Like opening a junky old jewelry box and finding a diamond in it.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    thats where my pro1200 ended up as well,maybe one day i'll go to ark and get to ride my old pro1200 and a price performance 1248 triple piped virage tx.it could happen!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    thats where my pro1200 ended up as well,maybe one day i'll go to ark and get to ride my old pro1200 and a price performance 1248 triple piped virage tx.it could happen!!
    and a triple piped virage with an msx motor or a 650 with psi pipes or a pro 785 with moto marine pipes or an octane LOL and a couple of stock 785's and pro 1200's to

quick update... Adam and myself "Joseph" did pick this ski up along with aarons pro 1200. the ski was fast. We pulled the pipes to re-seal them and change out all the old water lines. Drained the gas, I also rebuild the carbs, and changed the fuel lines. We had 70.??? Until the exhaust hose melted down on us an toasted #1 piston. Thanks to a stuck jet-flow valve. FYI we pulled them all and cleaned them. Freak deal. Adams pro 1200 he got from Doug went down to a failed crank. I Rebuilt the motor i got from Aaron an we put in Adams ski. we have tested many imps and have Riflebore carbs we got from lugs. Much thanks for everything you've given/bought. Mostly given haha. Adam ran it along side a decked out 454 jet boat and won. We have several different 785 and 1200's and another virage to build this winter. Also his octane. Kinda gets hard when we run a full time pwc and boat repair center to work on our own stuff. just wanted to give a quick update and hope to keep updating on our builds. we have tons to rebuild an share. Once again thanks to everyone for all the knowledge on this site and the great people who share the POLARIS friendship. Everyone we have had the honor of meeting are some of the best/friendliest people. plus GREENHULK is an amazing site. Thanks again from the boys in Arkansas with the "OL Volvo" haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information