more water in hull than usual???

So today was the first nice day that i got to go out and not mind getting wet, that being said we were splashing around and submerging the ski more than normal. After about 2 hours of riding we took it in due to no more gas lol. When i pulled my drain plugs I had a lot more water than usual come out. usually only get a little drip out, this ran hot water out for a good minute. Ski still ran perfect. Hit 8100rpm on a muggy day,75mph. Is this something I should worry about?? (like a carbon seal or motor mount) or just from the rough riding?? ski just hit 41 hours. Thanks

+1
    Can be carbon seal , check it ...

If a mount broke , it would have a heap of water or even sink ....

Quote Originally Posted by SLASHER View Post
    Can be carbon seal , check it ...

If a mount broke , it would have a heap of water or even sink ....
    What's the best way to check it?? Fill hull with water and see if she leaks?? It deff wasent full of water.

+1
    Run on the hose to see if you have a hose thats leaking. If now, drop in water with seat off and take a look.

+1
    You shouldn't even really get drips unless you have FrogzSkin or other hull holes. A lot of us get 4ft rolls come over the front with minimal water intrusion. Also remember water likes to hide in the sled and you don't always see it til you nail the gas then it shows up in the rectum of the ski

Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    You shouldn't even really get drips unless you have FrogzSkin or other hull holes. A lot of us get 4ft rolls come over the front with minimal water intrusion. Also remember water likes to hide in the sled and you don't always see it til you nail the gas then it shows up in the rectum of the ski
    I have no hull holes. A big storm did come by with a bardge so I did have 4-5 foot surf. I've always had the few drips just never had it run out of the ski. I was fully submerged several times. Gotta wait for these storms to pass and find out. When my carbon seal went on the rx it took water in fast. It wasn't like this that's why I was confused. thanks

Thread Information