Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

post where you ride

i think this will be fun

i ride at the the little pos west of the 2 big lakes , its very small man made lake mostly no wake zones but i cant complain its 1.5 miles from my house 2 the ramp

id like 2 go half hour out east either but that would be an all day trip/picnic

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=...9.050919&mag=7

i think half my prolbem is there not enough room 2 really go fast .

i could draw on the map an show you guys the no wake zones you guys would be pissed its basiclly cut in a 1/3 of what can acuatlly be ballin thru
    Last edited by Bone1050; 02-27-2007 at 09:00 PM.

Smith Moutian Lake - large lake, lots of traffic, houses, and it covers three counties - 50 Mins. - This is where I do most of my test n' tunes at.

Philpot Lake - Med. sized lake, water falls, owned by the Arm core of engineers, no devolpment, just campsites, - My favorit lake - 1.5 hours

Claytor Lake - small lake not a whole lot there, super nice beach/marina aera - 1.5 hours I hardly never go here.

+1
    Lake Berryessa! It has some killer sections with twists and turns that you can just rip through. There are a few wide open OCEAN type areas and one entire side of the lake has trailers on the waters edge. Tons of trees line the lake and they even have a section fenced off for bouys or ski class. HUGE ramps at Steele Park resort as well as RV parking camping and they are on the waters edge. it's easily worth the 2 hour drive for a days worth of riding.

I ride at Pyramid Lake just north of Los Angeles. I'm there frequently during the week on hot summer Socal days. It's practically abandoned during the week days. There are many coves that are absolutely like glass tops of nothing but crystal lite blue and green water that you glide right in and through them. im in heaven. During late afternoon and early evening hours dear, brown bear and mountain lion can be seen frequently coming into the lake edge for a drink of much needed water from the blistering heat.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Lake Erie, stone's throw from my front porch. Ramps are 5, 15, and 20 min ride from my place. I drive the 20 min because there is 2 beaches you can cruise by and has a break wall on one of them. So usually you can have calm water inside the wall, and chop (2-3') outside the wall. Not as pristine as some, but all the fresh water you can handle.

I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    +1
    I ride the Pacific Ocean-Los Angeles Harbor/Long Beach Harbor which is about 5 miles to the launch ramp from my house. With the AWA So Cal Watercraft Club group rides, we ski areas from San Diego to Santa Barbara. This past weekend for the 300 in Havasu was my first time to ski in fresh water , I did though miss the swells and waves in the Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by 97sltx1050 View Post
    i think this will be fun

i ride at the the little pos west of the 2 big lakes , its very small man made lake mostly no wake zones but i cant complain its 1.5 miles from my house 2 the ramp

id like 2 go half hour out east either but that would be an all day trip/picnic

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt=...9.050919&mag=7

i think half my prolbem is there not enough room 2 really go fast .

i could draw on the map an show you guys the no wake zones you guys would be pissed its basiclly cut in a 1/3 of what can acuatlly be ballin thru
    God, I love your avartar, I forgot what this is all about and what I am gonna say..........got milk?

Quote Originally Posted by pirate33 View Post
    I ride the Pacific Ocean-Los Angeles Harbor/Long Beach Harbor which is about 5 miles to the launch ramp from my house. With the AWA So Cal Watercraft Club group rides, we ski areas from San Diego to Santa Barbara. This past weekend for the 300 in Havasu was my first time to ski in fresh water , I did though miss the swells and waves in the Ocean

i never ridden in salt water plan on never doing it , well with my own ski ,
    ill ride lake one of the tree big lakes before i do that

an i love my aviator 2 id try 2 give it trippels but looked funny

I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 97sltx1050 View Post
    i never ridden in salt water plan on never doing it , well with my own ski ,
    ill ride lake one of the tree big lakes before i do that

an i love my aviator 2 id try 2 give it trippels but looked funny
    Then when you come out here we can go on a group ride-be great to meet you and have a ski for you, you'll have a blast!!!!!

Lake Erie and the southern end of the Detroit River. Numeous beaches, lagoons, islands and marinas. We often times have big "block parties" on one of the islands and camp out for the night. You can easily find dead calm or rough water depending upon where you go.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information