MSX Driveshaft Removal Tool

Anyone have a driveshaft removal tool that is willing to loan? First trip out this year and the seal is gone. Should have changed it when the engine was out...

Hello there,
    Sorry I don't have a tool, but maybe you can help me. I am ready to pull my weber mpe 750 turbo engine from my sugar sand boat and I am not sure how the engine uncouples from the jet ? can you shed some light for me ?

I've never seen a Sugar Sand boat in person so I can only guess that it is similar to other marine mpe 750 applications. To pull the engine in my ski, I removed the pump assembly from the ski in order to slide the driveshaft backwards and away from the engine coupling. I have seen others remove the engine without touching the driveshaft. The coupling simply slides apart when the jet pump is removed. The pictures and descritpitions in this thread my be useful: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...l=1#post653619

Quote Originally Posted by sidco View Post
    Hello there,
    Sorry I don't have a tool, but maybe you can help me. I am ready to pull my weber mpe 750 turbo engine from my sugar sand boat and I am not sure how the engine uncouples from the jet ? can you shed some light for me ?

Just picked one up. Problem is I need this weekend. I will let you knwo 1st thing next week if I am done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Koodat View Post
    Just picked one up. Problem is I need this weekend. I will let you knwo 1st thing next week if I am done with it.
    Thanks for the offer. Weather got real nice quick, so I broke down and bought one from weberpower.com earlier this week. Bearing and seals arrived today, so hopefully I will be back up and running this weekend.

Looks like I may be needing one as well.. Anyone want to rent me theirs?

I will sell it.

I just picked one up as well ($30 from weberpower.com). I would be willing to loan mine if I could get done what I need to with it. I am having a heck of a time getting this drive shaft to pop loose. Posting a new thread on it.

Thread Information