Thread: Thanks Jim

+1

Thanks Jim

Hey Jim wanted to thank you again for a great few days of hanging out. I am happy to say my ski finally idles correctly after some major adjustments on the efi butterflies. Boat is finally setup like it should be. Thanks for letting me hang at the "office". You have a great partner there in Mike, he's a great guy. Tell Roberto he is a small CHOCHO, hahaha, that guy should be a comedian. Paul tops the list though, but all in all, you guys have a great attitude and atmosphere there.
    The rdiing was incredible out at the Bay. Got to meet up with Mtrager, Rossnemo, Nate, Duke, Elliot, Leo and some others I am sure I am forgetting. Had a blast racing everyone, I let Nate win, didn't want to spank him to bad out there,
    But super thanks to Jim, I really appreciate you helping me out. Lot of work to figure out what was going on with both our skis, but in the end, it was well worth it. Thanks for fixing my front end on my truck as well.
    I got to see my ski from a different perspective on his lift and I was completely wrong on thinking my plate was hanging down.
    I think Jim found the cure for the bucking problem. When I was riding my ski around 72.0 to 73 mph I would get this horrible buck in the back. I sent my plate for the new FF mod to be done to my plate. When I got it back I didn't listen to what Jim told me to do because I felt that the plate was hanging down. I went and rode it with no shims and with one shim on each side, 90% of the buck had disappeared but some was still there. When I was in Florida, he readjusted my ride plate, now there is no buck at all. I can ride through surf with no problem as well, nothing unusual I should say. I can superman comfortably over 70+ mph. So his plate works with his specifics on how to adjust it for that style of riding and no more bucking at least on my ski. The agility of the boat is not compromised either.
    Super thanks Jim and Mike and "family" for all your hospitality, laughs and good times. I will definately make the trip back again this year.
    SHOOTER

It was great to meet you and ride/race with you shooter. Glad you came down. There arent many places to ride like we have here on the north end of tampa bay. Youll have to make the trip again sometime when we have a big drag race planned. Sunday was on the small side. Ross

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    It was a pleasure meeting you Larry, We need to get back together and do some riding. We need to get Paul and roberto out there with us on the water now that would be a day to remember. Talk to you later your friend Jim

+1
    Paul has already been out riding with us before on his fast jetski remember, Yes I will be headed back down soon again to hang with you guys. I had a great time. Tell Mike next time I am coming over to his place and we're going to make up some Tortilla and Paella for everyone.
    SHOOTER

+1
    shooter they are having the races down here on the 24th probulbly 3 times the skis

+1
    Nate, the 24th of this month?
    SHOOTER

+1
    yes sir

Thread Information