+1

help with setting fuel pressure.

I have a GPRSHO with an R3 reflash. I just added an ET 15.5 wheel. I am waiting for a fitting to run a reference line to my fpr to make it rising rate. Until then can I run it with just static pressure? If so any suggestions as to what pressure to set it at?

+1
    Jim can give you great advice on this topic, I would suggest you PM him! As a reference point, I am running the same setup and have my FP set at 40lbs with rising rate on. I am going to be checking AFR's this weekend to verify the tune. What injectors are you running?

+1
    Stock SHO injectors.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by h2jim View Post
    Stock SHO injectors.
    There are a couple different schools of thought on this subject... I have had a very reputable tuner tell me to keep the stock injectors but upgrade the fuel pump... then I have had another equally reputable tuner tell me to leave the stock fuel pump alone and upgrade the injectors. I have a set of 2012 Subaru STI injectors on my ski... We'll see how it runs!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130528_212036.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	302391  

thats a beautiful rail man is that yours ? i would recommend a larger pump and the injectors you can do to lower the duty cycle on the stock ones but you dont need to.im pretty for the larger wheels with reflashes your gonna want the rising rate hooked up.you could set the smaller wheels static because the fuel rise isnt as much to get a good wot afr so you can get away with it static.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by h2jim View Post
    I have a GPRSHO with an R3 reflash. I just added an ET 15.5 wheel. I am waiting for a fitting to run a reference line to my fpr to make it rising rate. Until then can I run it with just static pressure? If so any suggestions as to what pressure to set it at?

Not with that set-up. Rising rate is what is needed and your most likely going to need injectors when the temps. get cooler. Start at 42lbs. Thats where I am at but I'm in Florida.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hialeahchiko305 View Post
    thats a beautiful rail man is that yours ? i would recommend a larger pump and the injectors you can do to lower the duty cycle on the stock ones but you dont need to.im pretty for the larger wheels with reflashes your gonna want the rising rate hooked up.you could set the smaller wheels static because the fuel rise isnt as much to get a good wot afr so you can get away with it static.
    Yeah thats my rail setup. I have the larger injectors but am also gonna do a pump for piece of mind.

Thread Information