Would this setup be reliable?

Im trying to avoid getting into the whole RRFPR / o2 sensor business on my 08 RXT

Heres what I was told by someone who im not sure I trust:
    Stock X charger
    Fizzle Kit Intercooler
    48s
    15/20 (probably gonna need +1 on this because im already banging limiter on my 14/19 with 42s and an internal IC)

Is this decent?
    What can I do (besides not mod it) that will net me some more speed without modifying the FPR or putting in one of those manifold xtender things in to have the o2 sensor port.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radeon View Post
    Im trying to avoid getting into the whole RRFPR / o2 sensor business on my 08 RXT

Stock X charger
    Fizzle Kit Intercooler
    48s
    15/20 (probably gonna need +1 on this because im already banging limiter on my 14/19 with 42s and an internal IC)

Is this decent?
    What can I do (besides not mod it) that will net me some more speed without modifying the FPR or putting in one of those manifold xtender things in to have the o2 sensor port.

Thanks
    I'd stay with your 42's and I'd leave that 15/20 alone till I saw what it did first.

+1
    ^yup. 14/19 and you'll need AFR monitoring and a boost referenced FPR. You should do a lot more reading. There is unlimited information on this subject and it's probably the most popular thing on this forum.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by radeon View Post

Stock X charger
    Fizzle Kit Intercooler
    48s

Is this decent?

Thanks
    I had the same mentality oNCE. Just bite the bullet and do it. Take it from me... It will be like a fly constantly bothering you until you do. You will eventually upgrade further so go big or go home.

+1
    I'm in the same situation as you right now. I am right up to the point where I would need to start monitoring AFR's and get an RRFPR. I know that once I do, it will open the floodgates to many more mods and my wallet just can't support it right now. Looking for ways to pick up a few more MPH, but outside of a thermostat mod, ride plate, and maybe some more ventalation there doesn't seem to be much more that I can do safely without keeping an eye on AFR's and messing with the fuel...

If I get a RRFPR, I dont have to get bigger injectors correct?

I have an 08, so it looks like I dont need a tank adapter to run the RRFPR, just purchase an aeromotive?

+1
    x charger- 42s and some free mods is a proven plan with the 15/20, you can make your own RRFPR if you want to save a little cash,

Thread Information