Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1

    To extend or not to extend....?

    My 2 year warranty is over this coming month. I just had the steel washers put in. Should I extend the warranty again...? $835+.........Some of you know my luck so....


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Birmingham AL
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    2
    with the luck you have had I would extend if you have the cash.

  3. #3
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lvnspeed View Post
    with the luck you have had I would extend if you have the cash.
    Dude can you send me the uncensored version of your avatar! DAMN!

  4. #4
    Brian bconwayls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    402
    I would, even at $835.00.

  5. #5
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    Price seems to be going down now.....

  6. #6
    El Tartaro luismendez25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    555
    Geo to me it depends how good does your dealer works with you.I decide not to get it for the fact that my dealer just with a Stg 1 that i had at the time was giving me grief to fix anything an a few times did not fix my ski when they shouldevd.

  7. #7
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    My dealer will fix anything!

  8. #8
    i never buy the extended warranty on anything but i've been lucky if i was having the kind of luck u been having i just might buy it

  9. #9
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,438
    +1
    1
    I'll wait on Steve because his price is awesome so if it's $640 Im totally in.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoRXT View Post
    My dealer will fix anything!
    PPG?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. To purchase extended warranty or not on 12 rxpx
    By Ljpviper in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 12:28 PM
  2. To buy extended warranty or not to buy?
    By oklagp1200r in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 01:35 AM
  3. To mod or not to mod?
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 02:58 PM
  4. install BOV or nOt to Install it
    By TroyRXP15 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 08:27 PM
  5. To wedge or not to wedge
    By Phil in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 11:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •