Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Holy Moly..... Is that Richie ?

WHOA!!! Has there been a Richie sighting ?

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2180554

Got your pics and video buddy. Nice job. Amazing how the GPS and Radar gun were both reading 69.9 mph 3 different times. That's smoking fast. Some will say big deal, but you proved it can be done with STOCK Polaris carbs, STOCK Polaris ignition, Stock Polaris single red pipe..... all with 1200 cc's. Good deal. Can't wait for the BIG dog video.

Oh, LOVE the new MSX head design with girdle kit you came up with. BRAVO !!!

Also, just out of curiosity, how old is Precious and how long do cow's like her live ?

Talk soon Bro !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	302934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2).jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	302935   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	302936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (5).jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	302937  

+1
    nice head cover !!! are they going to be forsale ??? even though i'll never get a chance to buy one LOL but really i like the new design it's closer to what Randy built for his ski's

Thanks Artie, I'll take some pics and post when I uncover boats, and yes that 99 slh runs really good back to back 69.9 and 69.0 very fist time on the gun and a bunch of 68's. and 69.9 on your gps. This was up at the camp in a bay. And Bob thanks for the reply on head cover, we had it made with the stud girdle and the slp. Domes $$$$$$ I paid a lot for it but now that its programmed we could sell them but the problem is you need at least 8-10 made to make it cost efficient.if enough were interested Bob I would have no problem selling you one,sorry for any bad feelings in the past, just want to post and see post without any problems. Thanks guys good to be back on love seeing everyone's projects.

Artie, cow is now 11 Years old and has eaten over 1000 bales since I got her , I have heard they can live to to around 15-16 years old. She is the best watch dog. Anyone pulls in and she is right there to moo and let me know someone is in the driveway. Ha. Ha.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker 1450 View Post
    Thanks Artie, I'll take some pics and post when I uncover boats, and yes that 99 slh runs really good back to back 69.9 and 69.0 very fist time on the gun and a bunch of 68's. and 69.9 on your gps. This was up at the camp in a bay. And Bob thanks for the reply on head cover, we had it made with the stud girdle and the slp. Domes $$$$$$ I paid a lot for it but now that its programmed we could sell them but the problem is you need at least 8-10 made to make it cost efficient.if enough were interested Bob I would have no problem selling you one,sorry for any bad feelings in the past, just want to post and see post without any problems. Thanks guys good to be back on love seeing everyone's projects.
    Yeah I like it and I know setup is VERY expensive but like you say once they have the program they will be cheaper but it's worth it in my opinion , think if you post them up and gauge interest in them and get enough to make say ten it would be Great

I also had some made without the stud girdle . Jay has them. They look like the matrix one but they also use slp domes we decided not to have domes made because slp has them in stock and there again was not enough people that needed them. I have some also for twins we made if a guy wanted to use msx cyl. They are individual domes rings and tops.

+1
    I think if advertised they will sell so maybe have Art ut up a sticky in the MSX/ Matrix section so people know you guys have them I know Vern in In. is interested in one and a few other guys on here where asking for them and I like the SLP domes to and like you say there still easy to get so that helps too

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    The need is there with the msx 140's Emm dumping and the msx 150'shas biting the dust. But with lack of cdi and stators. They may all disappear.

+1
    A few more pics. Richie always liked the way Randy ran the stinger water on the 785's, so why not ? A little closer look at the head cover. And a side shot of his dirty, ahem, 800....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (3).jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	303050   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (1).jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	303048   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (4).jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	303049  

+1
    that's the way I water route all my triples seems to work the best and then you only need one jetworks valve to

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information