Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar

What does everyone do for a living?

Just for shits and giggles what does everyone do to bring home the bacon? I do construction. I put up traffic signals, street and highway lighting, traffic monitoring cameras, parking lot lighting, bollard lighting, bridge lighting, sign structures, you name it. It's cool i get to play with heavy equipment when i'm not havin fun on my ski.

I'm a Home Loan Officer at American Home Mortgage. I love it. Its fun to deal with new stuff everyday and have to figure out how to get people into the houses they want.

I also work 5 nights a week from 7ish-midnightish as a baker at a bagel shop. Going on 2.5 years there

I work at home on the puter all day. I am a regional technician for Sprint. I program phone switches, and routers for DSL service to the military in the Northeast. Virginia to Maine. Do it all from home, thats why I love it!! I can work in my underwear , and Im never late!! Cant beat it!

Oh, and I work an actual 20hrs a week for full time pay. I got luck with this one...

Cant wait to spend my free "work time" on my new ski...

Quote Originally Posted by RustySeaRustyDoo
    I work at home on the puter all day. I am a regional technician for Sprint. I program phone switches, and routers for DSL service to the military in the Northeast. Virginia to Maine. Do it all from home, thats why I love it!! I can work in my underwear , and Im never late!! Cant beat it!

Oh, and I work an actual 20hrs a week for full time pay. I got luck with this one...

Cant wait to spend my free "work time" on my new ski...
    I'm kind of in the same boat. I work for a semi conductor equipment supplier. I get paid to act like the maytag man. sometimes I'll spend a couple of weeks at home with the kids others I will be at a customer's site. I service x-ray equipment. I'm pretty much glued to this computer during the week.

as the name implies here.. i'm a visual fx artist.. i sit in front of the computer all day doing computer animation... anything from films, commercials, music videos to video games... its a fun job -- but can be some LOOOOOOONG days at times. here's a quicktime of one of the commercials i worked on... 11, u may recognize the set.. its on wilshire down near westwood, not too far from you...
    Attached Files Attached Files

+1
    I don't have a real job...yet, but high is kinda like a job to me right now lol. Only 2 out of 4 classes I have to pay attention in which is Music Theory and Alg 2. The other two intro to C++ and tech foundations I just mess round in. To get gas money and other stuff during the summer I work with my dad who installs windows and doors.

OKay if you must know! I am a Union Glazier for 26+ years...PR...

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    VFX that is AWESOME, very cool...

And nope, don't see where that is, but Wilshire is LOONG and there's nothing that looks more than a 7-11 on Wilshire than the 200 other 7-11 on Wilshire...

I have an attorney service and copy printing company and the stomach ulcer that comes with it.

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    But when I think about it that commercial was borderline gay.

Im a professional firefighter in DC. I work 24 hours then im off for 3 days so I have plenty of time to play on the ski. 8 days a month is almost as good as workin at home.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information