Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Repaired MFD - On Ebay

This is my auction for a used MFD that I cut open, repaired and replaced the decal on it. It's ready to be installed on a ski and the display is nice and clear. For what it's worth the last one I repaired was the one on my SLH and it's been on there for almost 3 years now with no signs of fading or other issues. Any questions please feel free to ask!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330934012569?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1586.l2649#ht_121wt_1162

+1
    shhhhhhhhhh! I've been watching it for a few days now. You don't need to draw to much attention to it so I can get it at a good price. JK Its a real nice looking display. I bet you fetch a pretty penny.

+1
    Hope so, it's a nice MFD that's ready to be plugged in and installed. It's nuts what all these faded ones are going for.

+1
    Wow, I can't believe how little that went for! I tried to get it for $111.11 but got edged out. Looks like there were a bunch of bid snipers shooting it out at the end. Congrats to the winner if they are a Hulk member.

+1
    Bid snipping is the only way to go! I only bid on something in the last 2-3 seconds.

+1
    i c it went for more than the one from martos, i was gonna bid but got to high at the end. End of auction bidding is the way to go otherwise alot of times the auction gets bumped up way too far early; bad for bidders, good for sellers tho gotta love selling something and c it jump 80 bucks in last half hr

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by D007 View Post
    i c it went for more than the one from martos, i was gonna bid but got to high at the end. End of auction bidding is the way to go otherwise alot of times the auction gets bumped up way too far early; bad for bidders, good for sellers tho gotta love selling something and c it jump 80 bucks in last half hr
    I won one of the marto listings

+1
    cool, nothing wrong with that. 80 some bucks is a great deal on a working mfd. I was just surprised the repaired one went for more than the non-repaired one. when i sold my backups last year, the repaired one went for alot less than the non-repaired. ive just been watching to see what they are going for as i have 1 left, and since i never get to ski anymore i thought about selling it. Ill have to hold on to it, worth more to me as a backup. Good win tho! and good sale!

+1
    I got the one from marto for $86 an hour before throttleouts. LCD is a little faded but I can fix it. Drk you must have got the one for $41 the other day. If so you beat me by a buck.

I was content not having an MFD in my SLTH but the last 3 that went up in auction format were too good and reasonably priced to pass up.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Plut View Post
    I got the one from marto for $86 an hour before throttleouts. LCD is a little faded but I can fix it. Drk you must have got the one for $41 the other day. If so you beat me by a buck.

I was content not having an MFD in my SLTH but the last 3 that went up in auction format were too good and reasonably priced to pass up.
    yup I picked that one up for 41, had been watching it since it was 5.50 i didnt really need another but for the price i could not pass it up!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information