Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    down by the river in a van...
    Posts
    15

    Cruise/speed module 295100455 install question

    I have a 2013 RXT-X and want to install the cruise/speed module.

    Does anyone have a step by step description or DIY link to this?
    It is DIY friendly, right?? Stealer wants $325 incl install for it....

    Thanks


  2. #2
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by 1gunner View Post
    I have a 2013 RXT-X and want to install the cruise/speed module.

    Does anyone have a step by step description or DIY link to this?
    It is DIY friendly, right?? Stealer wants $325 incl install for it....

    Thanks
    Very simple to install. Detailed instructions will be included in the box from seadoo

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    down by the river in a van...
    Posts
    15
    Ok Thanks Scott.

    Any tips or advice from anyone who's done this, would still be appreciated!!

  4. #4
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948
    You just have to run wires for the cruise button, you have to wire in a couple pins to the back of the cluster, a few wires and a fuse location in the fuse box, pretty simple. It's pretty nice

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    down by the river in a van...
    Posts
    15
    OK it's installed....
    Pretty straight forward once I got the concept...

    So now... how can I tell (with it on the trailer) if I hooked it up correctly?

  6. #6
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by 1gunner View Post
    OK it's installed....
    Pretty straight forward once I got the concept...

    So now... how can I tell (with it on the trailer) if I hooked it up correctly?
    Scroll thought the menu with the key on. You should see some additional options

  7. #7
    Did you guys use a special tool to crimp the terminals (P7) that plug into the gauge connector or did you just use pliers?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    down by the river in a van...
    Posts
    15
    I used needle nose pliers, others may have a different answer.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Renton, WA
    Posts
    2
    I'm brand new to this site as I just joined a few minutes ago. I have a 2012 Sea-Doo GTR and I'm wanting to upgrade to this ski mode/cruise control module. 1gunner, is the color of the button assembly black or grey? Since you have the RXT, I would assume it is black just like the GTR?

    Chris

  10. #10
    RGUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Work: GTA ------------ ----------------- Play: Georgian Bay
    Posts
    551
    +1
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDooGTR View Post
    I'm brand new to this site as I just joined a few minutes ago. I have a 2012 Sea-Doo GTR and I'm wanting to upgrade to this ski mode/cruise control module. 1gunner, is the color of the button assembly black or grey? Since you have the RXT, I would assume it is black just like the GTR?

    Chris
    The button itself as I recall is black/off black. The trim panel that goes over top the button comes in both gray and black to match whichever model you are installing it on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RIVA Speed Control Override Module Install Question...........
    By RIVERA RACING in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2015, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:35 PM
  3. How to test cruise speed module 295100455
    By 1gunner in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 09:53 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 08:59 PM
  5. Macsboost module install question.
    By cdes in forum Honda Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 07:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •