+1

rxt-x 2008 please need some info

hi all,

i have an rxt-x 2008 and i need a few info.

* best intake grate with no lose in speed ( riva , R&D , Works) and i heard that r&d got 2 kind of intake grates is it right ?
    *best impeller for stage one 15/20 or 15/22 ? or should i use ring size 82 /83 instade of changing the impeller to get more top speed ?
    * last Q i just canceled my OPAS and im searching for the best sponsons for dealy use not for racing which one should i go with riva or works ?

my target speed is 73 on GPS. and now i just ordered full riva exhust and up-grade piping coller , and manifoled up grade and 4 inch fizzle filter.

thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by boost your life View Post
    hi all,

* best intake grate with no lose in speed ( riva , R&D , Works) and i heard that r&d got 2 kind of intake grates is it right ?
    *best impeller for stage one 15/20 or 15/22 ? or should i use ring size 82 /83 instade of changing the impeller to get more top speed ?
    * last Q i just canceled my OPAS and im searching for the best sponsons for dealy use not for racing which one should i go with riva or works ?

my target speed is 73 on GPS. and now i just ordered full riva exhust and up-grade piping coller , and manifoled up grade and 4 inch fizzle filter.

thanks
    R&D intake grate...you want the NON closed course grate

Solas SRX 15/20 or the 15/22.....you will still need to have it pitched correctly. Duke, Erik, Jerry, or Impros (& others) can help you with that. 83/84 nozzle....

Use the stock Sponsons.

With the other mods listed 75 is possible.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by boost your life View Post
    hi all,

thanks
    I run the standard R&D grate, not the Closed Course one which is for racing. Have ran the Riva in the past but it snapped in half, that`s when it went too the R&D. The Worx grate is supposed to be very good if running in the chop, keeps you hooked up.

Im running the 15/22R with my mods but iv`e had to tweak it to keep me off the limiter. Im using the 83 mm ring, haven`t tried changing this out to be honest.

Im also running the Riva Racing sponsons only because i found these on e-bay, haven`t tried the Worx. I rec ride only and only in the sea, so all of these parts work ok for me.

Hopefully, some of the other guys will chime in to give some info on the differences between the different makes.

+1
    That Worx grate is a POS IMO, looks like they run them through a meat grinder just before shrink wrapping them (poor ass casting), don't waste your money and go for the R&D!

+1
    thanks all for help, so my next plan to get R&D intake grate NON closed course grate and Solas SRX 15/20.

* but how can i know the R&D intake grate which is NON closed course grate ???

+1
    The market the closed course grate as such, the other is just the R&D.

Thread Information