performance for 185hp seadoo gtx SC

I recently bought a 04 gtx sc. I plan on ordering parts for it in the coming days. Ive done searches an checked the store for parts but i dont see much for the 185. I wanna do the stage 1 but see if i can get the opas removal kit instead of the opas kit it comes with. I will order the fizzle xs IC also, if it fits i will get the green wheel or the riva gen 2 i guess they are the same? An that should fit the 185 hp. I would like to do a full exhaust with rear exit too. You all know alot more about skis than me so any help is appreciated in knowing if these parts will fit or if any other performance parts are available for the 185.
    Thank you.

+1
    the 185 hp ski uses a different SC gears and the ecu is limited to only 7800+- rpm
    also has wimpy pistons so its not the best ski to heavily mod, until rebuilt
    Welcome to the GH

So am i able to do anything to the stock 185 sc? What can i do before its to much on the engine? I guess i could always rebuild it thanks for your reply. Also can i do exhaust on the 185?

look up Sundance.

+1
    Dumping, look at my signature for ideas and comps. The rpm limit is 7650, cast pistons, different gearing for the SC, no stock IC, 155mm pump-impeller vice 159mm. To go beyond what I did requires ECU upgrades, IC, SC re-gearing, injectors, etc, etc, etc.

Do a search for JPConsult 185 build, he went far beyond stock with lots of hard work and money. Sundance did a lot of good work also.

My wife has forbid me to touch her ski anymore!

Keep it simple.

Thanks jt an redneck I looked up sundance an found him I see what you guys are saying now. Ill just keep it simple an do a intake with solas prop an wedge. An maybe still remove the opas cause I ride in some chop often. An a intake grate. One day ill have to do a full build or just get an rxt. Thanks for your replys. Also do any super charger wheels fit in the 185sc. An what about exhausts for sound.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by always dumping View Post
    Thanks jt an redneck I looked up sundance an found him I see what you guys are saying now. Ill just keep it simple an do a intake with solas prop an wedge. An maybe still remove the opas cause I ride in some chop often. An a intake grate. One day ill have to do a full build or just get an rxt. Thanks for your replys. Also do any super charger wheels fit in the 185sc. An what about exhausts for sound.
    any 127mm wheel will fit just have a little less boost pressure due to the different drive gear get a et 127 should be a nice increase

Thread Information