RXPX under boost / lag after "spin"

I'm sorry if this question is weird, but I can only link my problem to this one thing... I recently has lagging issues with my RXPX (loss of power ect...), which caused me to change the spark plugs and install a boost gauge on my ski. When it is running well the ski will have loads of bottom end power, and boost at 11psi during WOT. Lately when i cut the bars and spin the ski in a tight circle at full throttle once I come out of the spin the ski lags, has no bottom and and will only boost to 5-6 lbs max... Is this something that is bad to do with the ski? Can this cause the plugs to foul out? - Once this problem happens, all i do is change the plugs and the ski is back to normal... Any ideas?

+1
    Sounds almost like water injestion. What kind of intake do you have? Are you sure you are not flooding the ski with water and sucking it in your intake?

3. +1 by:

+1
    How many hours on the ski? Sounds like the supercharger is possibly slipping from all the abuse of spinning the ski! Check the slip or have the stealer (Dealer) check it. If it needs rebuilt send it to Jerry (Greenhulk).

Ocman, I had the nose of the ski completely under water so i was thinking about that... i currently have a Riva intake but I'm thinking about switching to the fizzle next pay check. Ski has 73 hours i believe, but the charger was rebuilt during that time already...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by My09RXPX View Post
    Ocman, I had the nose of the ski completely under water so i was thinking about that... i currently have a Riva intake but I'm thinking about switching to the fizzle next pay check.
    dont do that anymore bro, its not a submarine see if it clears up.

haha I wont. Thanks for the info. I'm gonna throw a new set of plugs in and try it out again. If the problem persists ill take the charger off to have it serviced.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Spinning the SC models will kill the chargers, and like Eric said dont submerge them....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by My09RXPX View Post
    Ocman, I had the nose of the ski completely under water so i was thinking about that... i currently have a Riva intake but I'm thinking about switching to the fizzle next pay check. Ski has 73 hours i believe, but the charger was rebuilt during that time already...
    You are ingesting water. That Riva air intake is a piece of sh!t, it sits directly below an area where the seat doesn't seal well and allows water to run over the filter. Getting rid of that in favour of the 4" fizzle and mounting it up under the handle bars will solve your issues.

Thread Information