Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169

    Fun at the Beach

    My nephew took some good video of me and my brother playing on our ATV's. Make sure you watch until the very end where my Ford Raptor makes a brief appearance.


  2. #2
    Happily Self-Employed WFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    12,801
    +1
    450
    fun stuff!

  3. #3
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169
    Yes it is Richet! Too hot this time a year for that though.

  4. #4
    Gomer Pyle starter99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    642
    +1
    54
    Slow as shit!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    My nephew took some good video of me and my brother playing on our ATV's. Make sure you watch until the very end where my Ford Raptor makes a brief appearance.


  5. #5
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169
    Your right Murray, I have it geared down for drag racing and wheelies, it runs 75mph and will ride 4th and 5th gear wheelies.

  6. #6
    Gomer Pyle starter99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    642
    +1
    54
    I was talking about who ever owns that Raptor trucks!!! weak!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    Your right Murray, I have it geared down for drag racing and wheelies, it runs 75mph and will ride 4th and 5th gear wheelies.

  7. #7
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by starter99 View Post
    I was talking about who ever owns that Raptor trucks!!! weak!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    Your right Murray, I have it geared down for drag racing and wheelies, it runs 75mph and will ride 4th and 5th gear wheelies.
    It's a big 6200 pound truck. Kinda like your FZR! I have been 95 mph on the beach. The baddest all around gas motored truck you can buy. I love it.

  8. #8
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    One of these days I will make it out there with ya.

  9. #9
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    One of these days I will make it out there with ya.
    I have never got a flat out there before. It's really clean.

  10. #10
    Vman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,363
    +1
    339
    Love that Raptor- bad ass truck!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Not Just Another Great Weekend at the Beach!
    By Jettribe in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2013, 06:35 PM
  2. Fishing The Flats And Hangin At The Beach
    By jetskibrian in forum PWC Fishing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 08:09 AM
  3. Rihanna at the beach today
    By Carlos Thomas in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:19 PM
  4. Too much fun at the Bug
    By fullboogie in forum Mudbug Nationals PWC.Life Rally
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 08:06 AM
  5. A weekend of riding at the beach!
    By dgmoore in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •