Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Utica, NY
    Posts
    17

    Solas Concord 13/19

    Has anyone tried the Solas Concord 13/19 on a stage 1 FZS I am trying to decide between ordering the RIVA or buying the concord the local shop is pushing, thanks.


  2. #2
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Do you have any modifications on your FZS right now? If so what are they?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Utica, NY
    Posts
    17
    I have the through hull exhaust, intake, Riva ride plate and grate I am installing them when I get back home from Kuwait I just have to decide the impeller which I have not bought yet.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    210
    +1
    27
    a few of us are running re-pitch dynafly's

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tcr0148 View Post
    a few of us are running re-pitch dynafly's
    What specs?

  6. #6
    big john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,395
    +1
    598
    13/19 is kinda low for a sho powered ski i would assume

  7. #7
    @JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Minnesota
    Posts
    1,860
    +1
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by sno2planker View Post
    I have the through hull exhaust, intake, Riva ride plate and grate I am installing them when I get back home from Kuwait I just have to decide the impeller which I have not bought yet.
    I doubt the difference between the Concord vs Dynafly vs Skat would affect pitch that much so if you don't have a reflashed ECU I'd think a 13/19 is going to be hammering the limiter, I ended up getting an R3 (putting it back in this weekend) because I was hammering it on mine with a 13/20 Skat.
    Last edited by @JC; 06-12-2013 at 03:49 PM.

  8. #8
    Yellow93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    2,429
    +1
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tcr0148 View Post
    a few of us are running re-pitch dynafly's
    What specs?
    Jims Performance can pitch it for you very reasonably to match the mods you have.

  9. #9
    13/19 will have you on the limiter in any kind of weather.if your planning on only sticking with simple modifications have your factory prop pitched to a 14/21 if your in cooler climate or 14/20 if your in warmer climate most of the year.if you plan on further modifying in the future buy a riva 13/22r it will actually be around 14/21 out of the box so it should put you right on target and give you .5-1mph top end.

  10. #10
    mike1706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ,Florida
    Posts
    1,691
    +1
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by hialeahchiko305 View Post
    13/19 will have you on the limiter in any kind of weather.if your planning on only sticking with simple modifications have your factory prop pitched to a 14/21 if your in cooler climate or 14/20 if your in warmer climate most of the year.if you plan on further modifying in the future buy a riva 13/22r it will actually be around 14/21 out of the box so it should put you right on target and give you .5-1mph top end.
    Ummm i am surprise to see the same thing on the prop that i bought today. I bought today a brand new prop from riva 13/22r and when we checked it actually was a 14/21

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB Solas Concord 13/19 for GP1200r
    By smacota1 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 08:15 PM
  2. FS Solas Concord 13/19 set back & 13/20 set back
    By GP12Russ in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:25 PM
  3. solas concord 13-19
    By brisyl in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 05:49 PM
  4. FS....Solas Concord 13/19
    By need4pwr in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 11:25 AM
  5. FS: Solas Concord 13/19 Barely used!
    By HallPass in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 04:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •