+1

2004 Seadoo RXP Hull

I have incurred recent damage to my hull, but the rest of the ski is in great shape. I have a green 2004 RXP. looking for a compatible hull to swap parts to or a blown motor ski to put my motor in. Im in KY buy I don't mind driving a few hours for the right deal and to get back on the water.

I would sell what's left for the right price too, it's got 168 hours, fresh charger at 146 hrs. hull is damaged below the rub rail in the front with a couple holes you can see daylight through. Fresh wear ring and reman impeller and new carbon ring the day before the ride it got damaged on.

I have a green 04 RXP with a bad motor. Hull is in great shape, we installed new seat and steering, etc in the last couple years due to a "friend" using he machine. Since then the motor died (low compression). Would be interested in selling for the right price or would be interested in buying yours if you wanted to sell with the good motor. PM me if you're interested!

+1
    PM Sent.

+1
    I still need a hull or a ski with a blown motor... I would even swap my motor into an RXT if i found one with a blown motor.

+1
    bump

i have a 2004 rxt with no motor just hull is take out and put in pm if interested

+1
    If either of you want to part with a Green RXP seat in great shape, let me know.

Nate

+1
    I won't be parting mine.

I have had a lot of replies by PM, mostly stuff that is a combination of poor condition, high price and too far away. I actually patched my hull to get through the season, lots of epoxy and glass mat on the inside, kitty hair and bondo on the outside, it's almost ready to get back on the water, but i am still looking for a suitable replacement hull to swap into this winter. After careful consideration i think i would prefer to buy a ski with a blown motor to swap into and part mine out. These hulls for sale that are stripped down so far that they drilled rivets are too much work for me to put back together.

Thread Information