Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone have a riva fzr intake??

Anyone looking to sell their Riva FZR intake??

I would have posted in the classifieds but it doesn't let me.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Thats because you havent reached the minimum post count to start a thread in the classified section....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmfmk3 View Post
    Anyone looking to sell their Riva FZR intake??

I would have posted in the classifieds but it doesn't let me.
    use coupon code "greenhulk" for 10 percent off! http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=741

I actually preferred the RD one for 50 bucks less (cant imagine there is any performance difference) http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1611

I like the riva design. I'm trying to find something used though.

+1
    I like the riva design. I'm trying to find something used though.
    going to be hard, I have seen very few posted for sale. Personally if you are on a budget I would build one yourself. Probably could do it for 50 bucks?

Don't want to be on the mission of getting a bracket welded to hold it in place.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    I used the stock air box and installed a R&D filter and drilled a few holes......I get the same results for 1/2 the cost

I could part with mine now that I'm running the Rd water cooled charger housing. I'm in Canada though and literally just got in a plane to work for 20 days. If you can wait until I get home I'll help you out. PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    I used the stock air box and installed a R&D filter and drilled a few holes......I get the same results for 1/2 the cost
    Doubt the results are the same through those tiny 3" couplers. It's also closer to the engine so its more heat soak.

Longer and larger diameter intake tubing with the filter away from the engine will bring larger amounts of cooler air, less heat soak, more power, better power topend.

Your mod to the air box is just a quick less expensive way to pick a little bit of power. More torque than anything. You want to have the easiest flowing intake especially for a turbo/supercharged engine.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    Doubt the results are the same through those tiny 3" couplers. It's also closer to the engine so its more heat soak.

Longer and larger diameter intake tubing with the filter away from the engine will bring larger amounts of cooler air, less heat soak, more power, better power topend.

Your mod to the air box is just a quick less expensive way to pick a little bit of power. More torque than anything. You want to have the easiest flowing intake especially for a turbo/supercharged engine.

OK PAL, good luck with your search.......I run 82 mph my numbers are right in line with skis with the intake and exhaust.....yea I didn't run exhaust, the money I saved from that stuff paid for my Reflash ecu, intercooler and parts that made ski significantly faster

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information