STX-15F R&D emissions block off plate question

I have a 2005 STX-15f jet ski and I think the reed valves on the valve cover are sticking randomly.... I noticed when my ski had 40hrs on it that all of the reed vavles were a smooth brown color like the motor..and now a couple are smooth brown and other two are black / burned looking.. The reason I am looking at these as an issue is because when I take my ski out and it is cold/has not been ran in a day or so, my ski will start fine and then when I open the throttle up to WOT it will bog down like a fuel issue and will go to 6000 rpm or so and suddenly drop to around 3000 rpm..and sometimes wont say running at idle once WOT has been initiated. I have a Candoo Pro scan tool and all of my sensors are reading great... the ski had been flipped upside down in the lake before this problem started happening though.. I have currently checked the ... Digital gauges for water in them or any signs of humidity, the fuel filter and fuel screen in the pump... I have check fuel pressure at the fuel rail and that the pressure regulator and fuel tank check valve are functioning properly... when it was flipped upside down a little bit of oil got into the intake so i took out the intake drain bolt and one or two drips came out there... the water box was drained but had hardly anything in it either...maybe a hand full of water... i had a compression test done on the engine by the dealer... and cant seem to find the problem with my ski.. I also just replaced the air intake pressure sensor and the CDI from the 3730 computer to the 3737 computer and that didnt fix it.... but as i understand the 3737 model of computer fixed ignition timing issues this ski was born with.?? Can someone please help me out and tell me if I can use the R&D block off kit on my ski and if you are supposed to remove the Reed valves altogether when installing this kit or if you know??? Thank you for you time!!!!

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    You just bolt the blockoffs on and go.

danielsville ga
    I had them on a 08 15f. It's easy to do just removing the hoses but you need a little k&n filter for the catch can.

Thread Information