Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

vtech how do i get in touch with them?????not responding to my emails

for the past three days i cannot get a response from them i have been trying everything to get my maptuner to work,went threw all the steps over and over again once i plug into the pc it says maptuner submission of configuration request failed! i cannot get past that part.when i had questions before i purchased the tune they wrote me back asap now nothing i have been talking with jerry and he has also been trying to have them contact me this is no way to run a business there should be a tech support line for these kind of problems instead im sitting here for days waiting for a response.i went over and over the directions plenty of times so i no im doing exactly what it calls for it has to be a problem with there server?

+1
    Keep in mind they aren't in the US, so that can sometimes mess with email reply times. Also, check your spam box for their replies too. Many times their emails will go there for certain people because they are coming from outside the US. Did you try what we told you in the other thread and updating your software on your PC? Mine opens right up and I can do whatever I like right now, so its not the server. All you have to do is login with the programmer plugged in, click request tunes, select the ones you want, hit submit, wait a few minutes (10 or so to be safe), then hit update. I have never had a problem.

Some say their customer service is bad, but I have NEVER had one problem with it. Every email has always been answered within one day. Try their company email and Jonatan's personal email with them too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ATNryan View Post
    Keep in mind they aren't in the US, so that can sometimes mess with email reply times. Also, check your spam box for their replies too. Many times their emails will go there for certain people because they are coming from outside the US. Did you try what we told you in the other thread and updating your software on your PC? Mine opens right up and I can do whatever I like right now, so its not the server. All you have to do is login with the programmer plugged in, click request tunes, select the ones you want, hit submit, wait a few minutes (10 or so to be safe), then hit update. I have never had a problem.

Some say their customer service is bad, but I have NEVER had one problem with it. Every email has always been answered within one day. Try their company email and Jonatan's personal email with them too.
    yea i downloaded the newest software that was on there site keeps coming up as an error

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wave15stx View Post

yea i downloaded the newest software that was on there site keeps coming up as an error
    Send them the same email about 20 times in a row, that will usually get his attention. Your not the first person thus has happened to

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post

Send them the same email about 20 times in a row, that will usually get his attention. Your not the first person thus has happened to
    i bet im not the first... i have dealt with alot of companies over the years with quads cars jetskis etc etc and never had anything like this happen.i have sent them a ton of email i spent hours thinking maybe its sumtin im doing wrong but its not.when i was interested in purchasing the tune and had questions i got responses that day!

+1
    Do you have access to try another PC or a different cable? I know its a slim chance that the issue is that, but you never know.
    One of my laptops doesn't like the software and hangs...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckmoto View Post
    Do you have access to try another PC or a different cable? I know its a slim chance that the issue is that, but you never know.
    yea i tried a few i have a lenovo apple and hp ...we did my buddies on my lenovo

+1
    email Jerry!!! he can get in touch with v- tech
    yea i tried a few i have a lenovo apple and hp ...we did my buddies on my lenovo

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by starter99 View Post
    Been in contact with Jerry about this several times he has even tried pm him

+1
    thats crazy !!
    Quote Originally Posted by starter99 View Post

Been in contact with Jerry about this several times he has even tried pm him

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information